Windows 10: Just wanted to see if I can get some info from here as well.

Discus and support Just wanted to see if I can get some info from here as well. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/iamrahul3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhvi8a/just_wanted_to_see_if_i_can_get_some_info_from/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iamrahul3, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Just wanted to see if I can get some info from here as well.

/u/iamrahul3, Jun 29, 2020
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 29, 2020
  4. shuuBOX Win User

Just wanted to see if I can get some info from here as well.

I'm new here, can I get your opinion?

Cool, well the model# is F and stepping is B, can I ask why this matters?

shuuBOX, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Just wanted to see if I can get some info from here as well.

1. Just wanted to see if I can get some info from here as well. - Similar Threads - wanted info here

2. Could I get some help here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get some help here?: So earlier today I went to go sign into my laptop - I wasn’t really paying attention, and I got the PIN wrong a few times, then it basically locked up my computer. The bad thing is - I don’t know my password - only my PIN. So I decided to wait out the two hours it said, but...
  3. Could I get some help here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could I get some help here?: So earlier today I went to go sign into my laptop - I wasn’t really paying attention, and I got the PIN wrong a few times, then it basically locked up my computer. The bad thing is - I don’t know my password - only my PIN. So I decided to wait out the two hours it said, but...
  4. Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account?: Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-assistance-i-just-want-some-help-on/8305c0c4-b74c-490d-93f6-48a1b84ba398
  5. Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account?: Can I get some assistance, I just want some help on unblocking my Hotmail email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-assistance-i-just-want-some-help-on/8305c0c4-b74c-490d-93f6-48a1b84ba398
  6. Just want to get, to the desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just want to get, to the desktop . . .: Both of my computers, are Dell laptops.Running, Windows 10.Cortana is taking me through the setup,of a new Windows 10 computer.It asks for my, email address.I put that in, no problem. Then it asks for, my password. So I enter my Windows account, password. And it says. The...
  7. Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello.New to the sub. I just wanted to ask is there a problem if I can see my ethernet...: Basically when I opened my ethernet setting today noticed something odd. In the status option , I can only see my "Ethernet" under the status. It also shows me the data used in the last 30 days and the (in my case 11.69 GB) but the odd thing was that right under it was the...
  8. Get rid of some info on CMD

Get rid of some info on CMD: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSulake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isxnl7/get_rid_of_some_info_on_cmd/
  9. New here... and well..

New here... and well..: I'm an idiot, got drunk and thought I was a pirate and apparently installed that game Green Hell, played it to the campfire scene when it started shooting out a high-pitched noise and restarted the PC. Now it is stuck in the auto repair loop, and I tried the 6 out of 7 steps...
  10. Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello everyone, Just wanted to get some opinions on this: I ran across this website that showed how you can lock a folder within Windows 10, the link is below. How To Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10 I'd like to get some opinions if it something that is safe to do, does it really work? And is this one of many ways or the...