Windows 10: Just Wondering . . .

Discus and support Just Wondering . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'll make this quick . . . Why is YouTube on every URL . . . I've ever seen? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Just Wondering . . .

I'll make this quick . . . Why is YouTube on every URL . . . I've ever seen?

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Nov 23, 2019
  2. EarthDog Win User

first gaming pc build

I'm not. I'm wondering why he is suggesting to save money for a cheaper and slightly slower processor when he has the money and a faster processor already listed....

No drama intended. WTF are you talking about?

7700k Boosts to 4.5, overclocks to 5ghz. He has the budget, I don't see why he needs to take a slight step back is all. *Smile Just Wondering . . . :)

EarthDog, Nov 23, 2019
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Nov 23, 2019
  4. h3llb3nd4 Win User

Just Wondering . . .

Got my E7400

I swapped my beloved E2220 and w810i for it*Big Grin Just Wondering . . . :D
    I wonder how far I can take it on stock cooling...*Smile Just Wondering . . . :)
    any suggestions?
    (please list coreV as well*Smile Just Wondering . . . :))

h3llb3nd4, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Just Wondering . . .

1. Just Wondering . . . - Similar Threads - Wondering

2. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  3. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  4. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Just wondering, the UNCServer.exe is running constantly while using my PC windows 11. It's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just wondering, the UNCServer.exe is running constantly while using my PC windows 11. It's...: When checking details in task manager, it's basically using K-bytes of ram for each of my open applications, is that normal?If not, how could I solve this?...
  6. Just wondering, the UNCServer.exe is running constantly while using my PC windows 11. It's...

Just wondering, the UNCServer.exe is running constantly while using my PC windows 11. It's...: When checking details in task manager, it's basically using K-bytes of ram for each of my open applications, is that normal?If not, how could I solve this?...
  7. My friends Wifi card is not functioning despite all efforts and i was wondering what we can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends Wifi card is not functioning despite all efforts and i was wondering what we can...: My friend recently had to completely wipe his computer due to significant issues with his files. After this he installed the new copy of windows 10 and went through the process as normal until he had to get the WIFI working. He is using the same wifi card as he was before...
  8. My friends Wifi card is not functioning despite all efforts and i was wondering what we can...

My friends Wifi card is not functioning despite all efforts and i was wondering what we can...: My friend recently had to completely wipe his computer due to significant issues with his files. After this he installed the new copy of windows 10 and went through the process as normal until he had to get the WIFI working. He is using the same wifi card as he was before...
  9. My friends Wifi card is not functioning despite all efforts and i was wondering what we can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...

Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff880fe2d50010Parameter 2: fffff80245678680Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 680OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack:...