Windows 10: jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when...

Discus and support jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when Irfeboot ist ays preparing windows along wit dot circles. Ho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HowardMB1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. HowardMB1 Win User

jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when...

jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when Irfeboot ist ays preparing windows along wit dot circles. Ho to delete update. PC can'g be any orse

:)

HowardMB1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Unable to view installed updates under Programs and Features, says: Searching for programs

Hi Lanneau,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if you have installed any programs after upgrade to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below and check if helps.

Steps:

• Right click on Start button from desktop and select
      Programs and Features
    • Click on View installed updates to find if any installed.
    • If there are no programs installed then you will see: No programs are installed on this computer in the window.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2021
  4. CargoX Win User

jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when...

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when... - Similar Threads - jut installed 21H1

2. i juts logged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i juts logged in: hello! today i got the mail from Microsoft account team regarding your single use code and typed my code in there and i just logged in ''thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-juts-logged-in/cb75abf7-b440-4d7a-b51c-9a252883da76
  3. i juts logged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i juts logged in: hello! today i got the mail from Microsoft account team regarding your single use code and typed my code in there and i just logged in ''thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-juts-logged-in/cb75abf7-b440-4d7a-b51c-9a252883da76
  4. i juts logged in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Desktop folders/programs when 11 is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop folders/programs when 11 is installed: What happens to my existing files/folder/documents/pictures/programs on my desktop when 11 is installed?I'm a Genealogist and have over 40 years of data/pictures. I can not afford to loose any of them. I do have them backed up in Dropbox. But I am not really sure of them.So...
  6. Desktop folders/programs when 11 is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop folders/programs when 11 is installed: What happens to my existing files/folder/documents/pictures/programs on my desktop when 11 is installed?I'm a Genealogist and have over 40 years of data/pictures. I can not afford to loose any of them. I do have them backed up in Dropbox. But I am not really sure of them.So...
  7. Unable to install Cumulative Update Preview for 21H1 KB5003690 on my desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Cumulative Update Preview for 21H1 KB5003690 on my desktop: So I have a Windows 10 custom build that I have been trying to get this update through for the bestt part of a month and a half. I have clean installed twice to no avail, it just gets stuck at "getting ready" and after a while it just goes "cleaning up" at 0% install and...
  8. Win. 10 update-- 6/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win. 10 update-- 6/19: What the heck is going on with the latest big update? My laptop is having regular connectivity problems, and my Downloads folder ended up missing some files and was totally screwed up. I managed to muddle my way through recovering and straightening things out. Every time I...
  9. Win 10 Update Destroyed My Settings - Why?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Update Destroyed My Settings - Why?: Hello, I bought a new PC several months ago and decided to do the free upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10. No problem on that. Yesterday I got a Win 10 notification that some important updates were needed, so I clicked OK (or Submit) . The following day a lot of rather...
  10. Windows 10 Updates Destroyed My Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Updates Destroyed My Desktop: I'm not sure this is the right forum. Microsoft has the worst customer feedback site. Here goes....Recently, I purchased a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 on it. I should I have waited and found another brand with Windows 8 still on it. Last week, as I was out of the room,...