Windows 10: JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10

Discus and support JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently updated all my drivers and did a windows update. When reconnecting my JVC headset, I realise that instead of connect for voice, music,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dustincasey, Dec 28, 2019.

1. JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10

I recently updated all my drivers and did a windows update. When reconnecting my JVC headset, I realise that instead of connect for voice, music, audio, it's just connected as voice. The audio is horrible. I tried to roll back my bluetooth drivers and even unstalled them. I tried restarting my bluetooth support service too.

When I did troubleshooting for bluetooth, noting wrong was found. When I went to playback devices, this is what I found.JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10 [​IMG]it will not let me connect the JVC stereo. It was the same way for my JIV wireless headset too. I tried restoring my computer to the restore point right before the update. Still remain the same and then my laptop kept crashing so I had to restore it back to after the updates. I have an Asus laptop. How do I fix this issue?

:)

dustincasey, Dec 28, 2019

2. Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

My bluetooth headset used to work just fine. But then when i tried to connect my bluetooth device, it's always connected as voice when it usually say connected to voice and audio. It's working perfectly back then when i connect and it's connected to voice
    and audio and now it's just connected to voice only instead to voice and audio. So if i play music or something, it will play the sound in handfree mode like when we are in phone calls.

Please help me fix this. It's annoying thoo.

Rio Pratama, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Looking for a Voice Cancellation program for Sennheiser USB headsets

My Sennheiser PC 373D headset is really cool for listening to high-quality music and audio of games I play. The software it comes with however, I feel is a pretty lacking in features. It has several settings for equalizer presets, surround sound activation, and noise reduction, but there's not much to it than that.

Before I had this headset, I was using whatever pair of headphones or headset with a 3.5 mm connector I had. While the sound quality of those peripherals weren't as good has my current headset, I did have much more options to change the sound in whatever way I felt like listening to thanks to the Realtek HD Audio Manager. It has many options for changing the equalizer (either by presets or custom settings) and applying voice cancellation/vocal remover whenever.

I've tried to get the best of both worlds ever since I got my headset. I don't know how to get the Realtek HD Audio Manager to work on my Sennheiser if it's even possible so I've tried third-party solutions as an alternative. Equalizer APO with the PEACE extension takes care of having a fully customizable equalizer with many presets but I'm still missing something for voice cancellation.

I've tried looking for this missing piece to the puzzle on Google but most of the results lead to media players with voice cancelling for music files. I want a program that can let apply voice cancellation on anything I listen to on Windows. The main reason for this is so I can listen to my music on Spotify and YouTube with this feature.

I highly preferably want a free program that can do this just as an extra requirement. I hope there's at least someway I can get voice cancellation to work on my headset. I'm willing to try anything as long as it's not to difficult to achieve and doesn't require me to pay for anything (software-wise, that is).

ACMDogfight1997, Dec 28, 2019
  4. JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10

Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

I've had these bluetooth headphones for about 2 years, they ahve been working fine until the last week or so. Whenever i connect them via bluetooth to my laptop, they only connect for voice, not audio and voice as it used to do. It's not the headphones
    as i don't have this problem when using them with my phone, i tried using the solutions from this post: Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice".
    But none of those worked for me. I can still hear audio, it's just really quiet and low quality. If it matters, the headphones are skullcandy's grind wireless headphones.

GamingBro21YT, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10

1. JVC headset connects as only voice instead of voice, audio, music for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - JVC headset connects

2. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  3. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  4. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-voice-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  6. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-voice-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  7. My headset is only connected to music It is not connecting to voice. And another problem...

My headset is only connected to music It is not connecting to voice. And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-music-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  8. Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice

Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice: I have been using Redmi Earbuds for a long time. It was working fine with microphone as well. But today when I connected it to my pc it was connecting to only music not voice. Please tell a solution to it....
  9. Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music

Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music: My bluetooth earphones show up as connected but not with voice and music. I have to do 'remove device' and then re-pair them to actually work and show up as connected voice and music. I hope you have a solution for this....
  10. Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice"

Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice": Hi there, I have tried with multiple Bluetooth devices with mic, but Windows connects to them only for output, not input. In this example, Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headset is connected for music only, although the icon shows headset- [ATTACH] and even the control panel...