Windows 10: JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone

Discus and support JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Yoga computer with win10 and JVC S190BT Bluetooth headphone. I was listening music on my headphone, after I updated my bios, a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaziKutbay, Sep 27, 2018.

1. JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone

I have a Lenovo Yoga computer with win10 and JVC S190BT Bluetooth headphone. I was listening music on my headphone, after I updated my bios, a problem occurred. I can pair my headphone and it connects too. it looks ok however I can not choose my headphone for output device on settings of sound. I tried to update drivers and nothing changed. Headphone doesn't has driver on it's web page. it updates driver from Microsoft. What is the problem? Thank you.

:)

GaziKutbay, Sep 27, 2018
  2. rahulyo Win User

JVC RX700 Broken . Required new Headphone.

Hello friends.

From last 2 years i m using JVC RX700 headphone with ASUS Xonar STX sound card,but recently RX700 stop working so i want new headphone.

Main use of headphone :_

1.Gaming

2.Music

3.Movies

Please suggest me good headphone . My budget is 5000-7000 INR .

Thanks & Regards .

rahulyo, Sep 27, 2018
  3. JVC Bluetooth Headphones don't show in bluetooth connections

Hello,

I just bought some JVC HA-S30BT-A Bluetooth headphones, and I got them to work fine with my phone, but my PC (running windows 10 64 bit) cannot find it in the devices list under manage bluetooth devices. I already tried adding the device via the control
    panel, and ticking the 'allow bluetooth devices to find this pc' under more bluetooth settings, and I am 100% sure that my headphones are turned on and discoverable. I also tried updating my bluetooth drivers, but apparently they are all up-to-date.

Please help.

Thanks

TheOliBaguette, Sep 27, 2018
  4. JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone

1. JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone - Similar Threads - JVC S190BT Blutooth

2. blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blutooth: i have this same problem on desktop with windows 11 and i dont even have the option too turn off or on my youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/d06ad2c1-b68e-4bbe-9119-6bced191c44c
  3. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  4. Sound crack when using blutooth headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound crack when using blutooth headphone: Whenever I turn on my laptop the sound is clear for few hours. But after few hours the sound starts to crack. The same issue I face multiple times a day. There is no such issue when I disconnect the bluetooth and listen to system's speaker. It gets resolved only when I...
  5. blutooth

blutooth: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? my laptop model is lenovo t530 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/74107bc2-ed0a-4f22-a4d9-fae064f04e1d
  6. Blutooth

Blutooth: Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help....
  7. no blutooth

no blutooth: there is no Bluetooth turn on/ off option when go into device manager there is no Bluetooth listed don't know if my PC has bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-blutooth/f5a3f3fe-cb39-4ae8-81ef-b0fdadeaaed6
  8. Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones

Sony walkam NW-WS623 series blutooth headphones: Hi! I am not been able to connect Sony NW-WS623 walkman headphones with my laptop. When I switch on the blutooth on laptop, its not even showing In "Add Blutooth a other devices" KIndly help! Thanks and regards, Anand...
  9. I can no longer pair my JVC blutooth headset to my HP laptop using MS10.

I can no longer pair my JVC blutooth headset to my HP laptop using MS10.: It worked before and I tried to upload new drivers so I think it might be an update or something affecting it. I can pair it to other devices, just not my laptop. Any Ideas? Happened before Christmas but just now trying to find out why...
  10. blutooth headphones not working with new drivers

blutooth headphones not working with new drivers: as above some programs will not use my headphones but go direct to my speakers, with no volume control available. help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-headphones-not-working-with-new-drivers/54855ff8-b6ee-4e20-abf4-ef89be371d4b