Windows 10: JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits)

Discus and support JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Just posting here to mention that JW library - while at first not launching - now works fine on a PC with Windows 10. On my first... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TeriiBibi, Mar 21, 2019.

1. TeriiBibi Win User

JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits)

Hi everyone,

Just posting here to mention that JW library - while at first not launching - now works fine on a PC with Windows 10.

On my first install, the JW App correctly downloaded but seemed unable to go further than opening the JW start logo and show the "loading wheel" ....forever.

Reading forums I first thought it could be a profile or disk problem but my Station works with no trouble with other software.

Plus with my SSD disk It boots in few seconds.

So the only second step I took *and the last needed one was from the SEARCH Menu :

- looked for the "Magnifying Glass" on the far left bottom:

- reached for the JW Lib App Icon, Right Clic on it with your mouse.

- Opened the APP SETTINGS

- Pressed the RESET button. ( On windows10 it shows one button, down this setting s "page")

...waitted.

and that´s the problem was solved.

The JW library opened this time up to the Menu where I coudl start downloading the Bible, and than other literature.

One thing, is depending on your connection, it might take a while before "things" start to display so one as to be patient..

Thats all, hope it serves as many as possible.

Good use to all !

JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits) 4d694333-6294-477c-bd10-984f1803539a?upload=true.png

Go to settings.

:)

TeriiBibi, Mar 21, 2019
  2. 7thSense Win User

to add jw library app

JW Library is only available for Windows 8 at the moment (not Windows Phone 8). I suggest you talk to the publisher of the app and ask them to release a Windows Phone app too.

Hope this helps!

7thSense, Mar 21, 2019
  3. alexrest Win User
    to add jw library app

The JW.org online help section has an FAQ called "Will the app run on my mobile device?" Note the following:

"Support for the following device is coming soon:

• Windows Phone 8"

alexrest, Mar 21, 2019
  4. JimWynne Win User

Ongoing issue with JW Library not working with Windows 10

You shouldn't assume that everyone here will know what "JW Library" refers to, or what posts you might have already seen. After looking it up, I assume you're referring to
    this. If you look at the app's page in the Windows Store, you'll see that the developer is aware of the problem and has suggested a few solutions.

JimWynne, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits) - Similar Threads - LIBRARY APP WORKING

2. How to sync JW. Library apps in a tablet and a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync JW. Library apps in a tablet and a PC?: I'm using JW.Library with a tablet and a PC. My congregation is Spanish, since I can't speak Spanish, I need to use my PC to prepare comments. Because that is easire for me to type comments in English and mechanically change into Spanish. But I can´t take my PC desktop to the...
  3. JW Library fails to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JW Library fails to update: I've had this issue for many months, and I think I found a solution. When you uninstall Library, you have to go through and remove all instances of the program. You may have to allow file explorer to show hidden files and look for folders called Watchtower in folders like...
  4. JW Library app video freezes when playing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    JW Library app video freezes when playing.: I installed JW Library app on all my PCs. Latest windows 10 versions installed. PCs configurations: Core i9 10850K64Gb RAMGTX 1080all my PCs same configurationWhen i trying to play video by using JW Lybrary, the video starting to freeze. Before it was fine but suddenly...
  5. JW Library app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JW Library app: When I go to the Media option on my app. It shows Under Video : "Connect to the Internet to see available videos" Under Audio: "Connect to Internet to see available audio programs" None of the videos or audio files I downloaded in the past shows up....
  6. Win 10 APP JW Library

Win 10 APP JW Library: This app recently stopped allowing me to download video and sound files within the app. It still allows data files . Normally when downloading a video it will show a pop up that asks the download resolution. This does not show up. I can force it to show up by disabling...
  7. JW library app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JW library app: Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 pro on parallel. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. jw library app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    jw library app problem: i recently installed the jw library app on my corei5 lenovo ideapad 4gb 320 with more than 240gb free hdd space but the whats new section was empty and even when i try to download files from the teaching toolsbox its not working. what should i do?...
  9. Ongoing issue with JW Library not working with Windows 10

Ongoing issue with JW Library not working with Windows 10: I have read the past questions(recently 2017) concerning the "not working issue, shutting down" problems of "JW Library" ran on the Windows 10 notebooks and laptops. Is there a fix available? How to delete the app from my notebook? Is a fix available?...
  10. JW Library App not working

JW Library App not working: the LW library app has stopped working, done an uninstall and reinstall , still not working....what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jw-library-app-not-working/52b8bbb7-5be6-4869-b445-54582a5ec667

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jw library windows 10 problems

2. jw app crashes

3. telecharger application jw library pour pc 64bits

4. my jw library app is not working,
  5. JW Library disappeared from PC and will not reinstall?,
  6. jw library for windows 10