Windows 10: K Lite + Filmora X

Discus and support K Lite + Filmora X in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am a complete stranger to everything codec. I have a laptop that I used these two programs combined to make videos and control the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OtoshiGamiPrime, Mar 19, 2021.

1. K Lite + Filmora X

I am a complete stranger to everything codec. I have a laptop that I used these two programs combined to make videos and control the language/subtitles.

On my new pc I can't get the K Lite to show up in the system tray when I open Filmora X. The icons do show up when I use the MPC Player.

I know this is probably some really basic problem that I don't know the solution to but like I said, no experience. I am on the most recent k lite install.

submitted by /u/OtoshiGamiPrime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OtoshiGamiPrime, Mar 19, 2021

2. K-Lite Codec Pack - Beta

K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 has been released and it includes compatibility for 10 TP

• Updated MPC-HC to version 1.7.7.0
    • Updated LAV Filters to version 0.63
    • Updated ffdshow to version 1.3.4533
    • Compatible with Windows 10 Technical Preview
    • Added DirectX components that are needed by MPC-HC x64

Changelog for K-Lite Codec Pack Full

JDobbsy1987, Mar 19, 2021
  3. K-Lite Codec

On startup got a blank black screen after a small buffering wheel. Using HP Envoy laptop with Windows 10 and Edge. Tried to turn off the machine, couldn't. Closed the laptop, and when I re-opened it the lock screen was on. Usually just flashes by. Hit
    the space bar, and got my desktop. There was a dialog box with buttons for downloading K-Lite Codec updates to version 15.1 and 15.2 something or other. Also a button for a beta version.

Went to the website, and it said these files enabled audio and visual. I have both, so I guess this is an improvement. But I know nothing about K-Lite, and there was a warning about downloading K-Lite from unknown sources. Wanted me to download this file
    that scans downloads and only does those that are safe.

As far as I'm concerned, K-Lite qualifies as an unknown source. What is this, and how do you get it all done correctly and safely? Actually, the main question would be...is this needed at all? Thanks so much.

GeorgeFlach, Mar 19, 2021
  4. K Lite + Filmora X

I installed a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora, uninstalled it but still i get Error 0x80004002.

Hi Christian,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to search if any program related to
    Wondershare Filmora is listed in the programs list as below and uninstall it.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Programs and features’.
    • Locate if any app\program related to Wondershare Filmora,
      once you find right click on the program and ‘Uninstall’ it.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the below fixit to uninstall the program related to
    Wondershare Filmora using the below link and check if it helps.

http://diagnostics.support.microsof...mats&diagid=ProgramInstallUninstall&_ext=.exe

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

K Lite + Filmora X

1. K Lite + Filmora X - Similar Threads - Lite Filmora

2. How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113: How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-to-samsung-galaxy-tab-3/62c6d26a-85c4-4d0a-ad57-0fc02bcfceca
  3. How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113: How Do I Download Windows To Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T113 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-to-samsung-galaxy-tab-3/62c6d26a-85c4-4d0a-ad57-0fc02bcfceca
  4. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  5. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  6. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

7. Why is Daemon tools lite telling me my fresh download of win 10 is not supported. File...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Daemon tools lite telling me my fresh download of win 10 is not supported. File...: I logged in to my visual studio subscriptions. Page and viewed my download options. As far as copies of Windows 10 were concerned and I found a download for windows ten, version 2 0 0 4 -20h2, 21h1, 21H2, and 22H2 language packs updated May 2020. For the X64 architecture and...
  8. Why is Daemon tools lite telling me my fresh download of win 10 is not supported. File...

Why is Daemon tools lite telling me my fresh download of win 10 is not supported. File...: I logged in to my visual studio subscriptions. Page and viewed my download options. As far as copies of Windows 10 were concerned and I found a download for windows ten, version 2 0 0 4 -20h2, 21h1, 21H2, and 22H2 language packs updated May 2020. For the X64 architecture and...
  9. Why is Daemon tools lite telling me my fresh download of win 10 is not supported. File...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why hasn't Microsoft issued an official Windows 11 Lite edition for low ends or offer it in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why hasn't Microsoft issued an official Windows 11 Lite edition for low ends or offer it in...: Why can't Microsoft offer a Windows Lite version in modern Operating Systems you used to just be able to slap an Operating System on your PC from Microsoft and kaboom there it is. Why can't Microsoft update there policy and require a Windows Lite Edition on newer Operating...