Windows 10: K Mode Exception Not Handled Reboot Loop

Discus and support K Mode Exception Not Handled Reboot Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got the blue screen error page. It reads "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" without any further error messages. I started updating drivers, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by krose125, May 19, 2020.

1. krose125 Win User

K Mode Exception Not Handled Reboot Loop

I got the blue screen error page. It reads "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" without any further error messages.

I started updating drivers, but the computer got stuck in a reboot loop.

I can't even start the computer in safe mode. It will give me the blue screen with the same error code.

I have tried to reset the computer and uninstall the last updates from the troubleshooting page, but those all require my Microsoft password. Unfortunately, I never wrote that down when I set up the computer. I have reset the password from another computer, but the computer in question has not updated the password because it won't start up.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

krose125, May 19, 2020

2. BSOD K Mode Exception Not Handled

Hi all

Earlier this week I upgraded to windows 10 and was enjoying it until an error kept crashing my computer at first I just blamed it on how new windows 10 was and soon it would be fixed but then the crashes have got more and more frequent to the stage I can
    use my computer for 15 mins until it crashes and goes into a restart loop. The error is constantly 'k mode exception not handled' I looked it up and saw you needed to look at the DMP crash files but found out I can not access them so now wonder how I can see
    what the problem is or show you what it is but I do have them available. When it goes into the reset loop I can turn it off by the PSU and take out the cable leave it for 30 mins then it works again for 15 mins....

Please help me I wanna play more games K Mode Exception Not Handled Reboot Loop :D

Many Thanks

CharlieWestwood, May 19, 2020
  3. Win 10 Reboot Loop of Death- system thread exception not handled (ntfs.sys)

Just browsing the web then the BSOD with the system thread exception not handled appeared, now it's in a booting loop. I tried to do safe mode and restore the PC but I only receive more errors.

Errors I receive:

System Thread Exception Not Handled (ntfs.sys)

Driver Overran Stack Buffer

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area

Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal (NETIO.SYS)

PFN List Corrupt

Critical Structure Corruption

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Memory Management Error

System Service Exception

Exception Scope Invalid

Kernal Auto Boost Invalid Lock Release

Kmode Exception Not Handled (ndis.sys)

Every once in 500 or so boots, it does boot successfully to desktop but the system thread error appears and the bootloop continues.

AlexMason94, May 19, 2020
  4. K Mode Exception Not Handled Reboot Loop

System Thread Exception Not Handled?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

The System Thread Exception Not Handled error in Windows mostly occur due to incompatible or old graphics card drivers. System Thread Exception Not Handled error is often displayed along with the Blue Screen of Death

I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode environment and update your graphic drivers.

Method 1: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them on your computer.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Method 2:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 19, 2020
Thema:

K Mode Exception Not Handled Reboot Loop

1. K Mode Exception Not Handled Reboot Loop - Similar Threads - Mode Exception Handled

2. K Mode Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    K Mode Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error: Guys yesterday while i was playing a game in my windows 11 i got blue screen error K Mode Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.here is the minidump file for the reference110423-10734-01.dmpPlease reply someone...
  3. K Mode Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    K Mode Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error: Guys yesterday while i was playing a game in my windows 11 i got blue screen error K Mode Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.here is the minidump file for the reference110423-10734-01.dmpPlease reply someone...
  4. K mode exception not handled pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    K mode exception not handled pls help: Hello guys, i've received these past 5 days constantly BSODS, with these 3 types: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQLDRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something like KERNEL_TRAP_MODE. I've tried like fresh clean OS, several times, reinstall drivers from they're site, switched ram,...
  5. K mode exception not handled pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    K mode exception not handled pls help: Hello guys, i've received these past 5 days constantly BSODS, with these 3 types: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQLDRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something like KERNEL_TRAP_MODE. I've tried like fresh clean OS, several times, reinstall drivers from they're site, switched ram,...
  6. K mode exception not handled pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD problems, K Mode exception not handled & IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problems, K Mode exception not handled & IRQL not less or equal: Here are the mindump files. https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=9CB21A177CD08D20I have already done a memory diagnostic, dism, sfc, and virus checkers. Could someone please help me figure out if this is a hardware or driver issue or something else. It seems to happen at...
  8. BSOD problems, K Mode exception not handled & IRQL not less or equal

BSOD problems, K Mode exception not handled & IRQL not less or equal: Here are the mindump files. https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=9CB21A177CD08D20I have already done a memory diagnostic, dism, sfc, and virus checkers. Could someone please help me figure out if this is a hardware or driver issue or something else. It seems to happen at...
  9. Update 20H2, 21H1, BSOD "k mode exception not handled".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 20H2, 21H1, BSOD "k mode exception not handled".: Can't install update 20H2, 21H1. All attempts lead to the same result. Installed as standard through the update center, through Windows10Upgrade, through MediaCreationTool20H2. As soon as the computer reboots, BSOD "k mode exception not handled", the computer turns off, turns...
  10. K Mode Exception Not Handled

K Mode Exception Not Handled: The blue screen of death with a KMode Exception Not Handled is making my PC, using Windows 10, unusable by restarting the computer every 10 minutes or so. I have updated all the drivers, unchecked the fast start box and activated the driver verifier. Troubleshooting sites...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kmode exception not handled restart loop

2. kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10 loop