Windows 10: K-PnP Error

Discus and support K-PnP Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, After Updating everything, the iGPU stops working. Tried Removing and reinstalling Everything. Please help. ASUS FA506IV Ryzen 7 4800H with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayPineda1, Aug 12, 2020.

1. K-PnP Error

Hi,

After Updating everything, the iGPU stops working. Tried Removing and reinstalling Everything.

Please help. ASUS FA506IV

Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP

Date: 12/08/2020 11:30:14 pm

Event ID: 411

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords:

User: SYSTEM

Computer: LAPTOP-63AFMTFT

Description:

Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_1636&SUBSYS_1E211043&REV_C6\4&38c8dac&0&0041 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem0.inf

Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Service: amdkmdag

Lower Filters:

Upper Filters:

Problem: 0x0

Problem Status: 0xC00000E5

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" />

<EventID>411</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-08-12T15:30:14.6373313Z" />

<EventRecordID>708</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="10948" />

<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration</Channel>

<Computer>LAPTOP-63AFMTFT</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="DeviceInstanceId">PCI\VEN_1002&amp;DEV_1636&amp;SUBSYS_1E211043&amp;REV_C6\4&amp;38c8dac&amp;0&amp;0041</Data>

<Data Name="DriverName">oem0.inf</Data>

<Data Name="ClassGuid">{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}</Data>

<Data Name="ServiceName">amdkmdag</Data>

<Data Name="LowerFilters">

</Data>

<Data Name="UpperFilters">

</Data>

<Data Name="Problem">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="Status">0xc00000e5</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

JayPineda1, Aug 12, 2020
  2. SamuelLV Win User

'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Aug 12, 2020
  3. pnp errors

hello

i am rohit. My laptop is facing a problem regarding pnp devices.

In the Devices & Printers it is showing as Problem with PnP devices. After troubleshooting is says "There are problems with some PnP devices. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot these devices." and ask for a restart, but after restarting
    the problem is still the same. What should I do?

Kindly help asap.

Thank you.

rohitjain1, Aug 12, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

K-PnP Error

Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

K-PnP Error

1. K-PnP Error - Similar Threads - PnP Error

2. DRIVER-PNP-WATCHDOG was just the 1st error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER-PNP-WATCHDOG was just the 1st error message...: I listen to a sleep meditation on Youtube and woke 3-16-24 to an error message that's fairly common. So common I didn't read it,...just closed it. Maybe 3-5 seconds later my computer shut down. That was the last time I was able to use my PC.When I tried to restart I got the...
  3. DRIVER-PNP-WATCHDOG was just the 1st error message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER-PNP-WATCHDOG was just the 1st error message...: I listen to a sleep meditation on Youtube and woke 3-16-24 to an error message that's fairly common. So common I didn't read it,...just closed it. Maybe 3-5 seconds later my computer shut down. That was the last time I was able to use my PC.When I tried to restart I got the...
  4. DRIVER-PNP-WATCHDOG was just the 1st error message...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Windows Kernel PnP - Event ID 411 Error on ELAN WBF FIngerprint Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Kernel PnP - Event ID 411 Error on ELAN WBF FIngerprint Device: After clean my ubuntu dualboot, i cant use my fingerprint scanner. but on setting theres no notif that show theres an error on the device. And then when i check on event viewer this what i gotLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source:...
  6. Microsoft Windows Kernel PnP - Event ID 411 Error on ELAN WBF FIngerprint Device

Microsoft Windows Kernel PnP - Event ID 411 Error on ELAN WBF FIngerprint Device: After clean my ubuntu dualboot, i cant use my fingerprint scanner. but on setting theres no notif that show theres an error on the device. And then when i check on event viewer this what i gotLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source:...
  7. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  8. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  9. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. SafeNet Sentinel usb hardware key Kernel-PnP/Device Configuration error id 400 id 410 id...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SafeNet Sentinel usb hardware key Kernel-PnP/Device Configuration error id 400 id 410 id...: Hi everyoneMy design software FlexiDesigner, can't access the USB SafeNet Sentinel Dual Hardware Key since yesterday morning the 29th Jan.A simple reboot fixed it for an hour, then Flexi lost contact with the key again & nothing has fixed it.No Windows updates installed this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amdkmdag fehler