Windows 10: K270 Logitech keyboard not working.

Discus and support K270 Logitech keyboard not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a K270 Logitech keyboard that came with an M325 mouse and a unifying receiver. To clarify, I got this set new and took them out of the box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xBugglezx, Jul 23, 2021.

1. xBugglezx Win User

K270 Logitech keyboard not working.

So I have a K270 Logitech keyboard that came with an M325 mouse and a unifying receiver. To clarify, I got this set new and took them out of the box together. When I first got them they worked brilliantly, no issues at all. I got them for working remotely. When I was laid off I packed them away and now that I'm working again I dug them out and while the mouse works, the keyboard won't. I Uninstalled the driver and reinstalled then restarted my computer. Nothing. I checked for software updates and it's up to date. I checked properties and as far as the driver says, the keyboard is connected. I changed the batteries (yes, they are put in correctly), made sure the on switch was flipped to on. Just nothing. No response. Is there anything else I can do to get it working?

:)

xBugglezx, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Delly10 Win User

Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work

Actually, I found them both next to the curb to be taken by the garbage man. But they both were clean and in physically good shape. I assumed they were used together since they were placed out there together, along with an older LCD TV.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not home right now to check it, but will look at the underside for that unifying logo. I know the receiver has it, but I'll have to check it under the keyboard. So far, I don't remember seeing it there.
    However, I just did a google search about it, and it appears that it actually is a unifying keyboard: Wireless Keyboard K270 Full-size, Unifying wireless

Would this mean that it should work with any receiver as long as it is a unifying receiver?

Delly10, Jul 23, 2021
  3. RQT
    rqt Win User

Again, to repeat myself "Not all Logitech K270 keyboards are compatible with the "unifying" receivers - the ones that come as part of a (MK270 Mouse/Keyboard) set are not" (although I expect they are still labelled as K270).

All Logitech "unifying" keyboards can be made to work with any Logitech "unifying" receiver - that's the whole point of the "unifying" system.

4. sygnus21 Win User

As one who owns a few Logitech keyboard and Mice I'd like you to explain what you mean here *Huh

Also which Logitech "K270" keyboards aren't "compatible with the "unifying" receivers"?

WIRELESS KEYBOARD K270
    USB UNIFYING RECEIVER

And you could add up to, I believe 6 devices to the unifying software provided the device supports it.

sygnus21, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. K270 Logitech keyboard not working. - Similar Threads - K270 Logitech keyboard

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech MK320 keyboard not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech MK320 keyboard not working correctly: incorrect keys: w/ - on entering w it comes up w/ 2 -this is what comes up when entering the forward directional bar any suggestions? have followed trouble shooting fully, changed batteries etc...
  4. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2): Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions,...
  5. Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work

Can't get Logitech K270 keyboard to work: I have a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard that I found along with a Logitech wireless mouse. The mouse has a unifying receiver. I plugged the receiver into a desktop computer and ran the Logitech firmware update, but only the mouse works. I made sure I had both devices turned...
  6. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  7. Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working

Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working: After upgrading to 2019-05 cumulative update (KB4494441) my windows notebook (Thinkpad A485) is unable to connect to the Logitech keyboard 1. Bluetooth & other devices the Keyboard k380 is paired. but nothing happens when I use the keyboard 2. Tried removing the device...
  8. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...
  9. Logitech Wave Keyboard driver not working ??!!??!!

Logitech Wave Keyboard driver not working ??!!??!!: I've installed the driver but the 10 keypad will not work! the Num-lock key beeps when pressed but keypresses from numeric keypad do not show on screen. Your thoughts?? Thanks 3864
  10. Logitech K270 wireless keyboard - can't type letters

Logitech K270 wireless keyboard - can't type letters: This is a wireless keyboard and mouse wirelessly connected via a Logitech USB unifying receiver. The mouse works fine, and strangely the hot keys on the keyboard (mail, calculator, sleep etc) work fine. However, after booting into W10 the normal keys on the keyboard have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech k270 wireless keyboard not working but mouse is