Windows 10: k3ys on my HP laptop randomly alt3f3d of not 2ofking.

Discus and support k3ys on my HP laptop randomly alt3f3d of not 2ofking. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; k3ys displaying 2fong l3tt3f of chafact3f and numb3fs up to 7 not 2ofking?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by martinmcbride1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. k3ys on my HP laptop randomly alt3f3d of not 2ofking.

k3ys displaying 2fong l3tt3f of chafact3f and numb3fs up to 7 not 2ofking?

:)

martinmcbride1, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jun 11, 2021
  3. garyfritz Win User
    Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode

Dude! You are a beast!

1) Problems with G: were caused by trying to run a drive on a janky old USB extender.
    I don't know what to do about the Macrium file.

3) Yes, shutdowns were due to me killing the system when it hung.

4) I never installed any McAfee products. Must be bloatware. There were no McAfee products listed in Add/Remove Programs -- possible I already deleted the pre-installed products? But there was still a ton of McAfee-related files out there. I ran the MCPR removal tool but there are still 170 files with "McAfee" in the name, who knows how many more without that string.

5) I uninstalled Malwarebytes. I assume I can reinstall when I finish this?

6) My laptop's support page is
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...03?sku=5UK31AV
    Here are the drivers that HP recommends. Is there a way to get an equivalent list telling me what's currently installed? Or should I just install the list they gave me?

k3ys on my HP laptop randomly alt3f3d of not 2ofking. [​IMG]

7) This laptop has a dual-mode display, and therefore two separate drivers:

k3ys on my HP laptop randomly alt3f3d of not 2ofking. [​IMG]

I assume I un/reinstall both of them? They were already on the drive list above.

8) The HP site above lists F.31 rev A. I'll install it.

10) The software associated with VBoxNetLwf is VirtualBox. I just freshly installed that (for the first time) last week. Doubt it needs to be re-installed yet?

11) I'll run HD Tune after I update drivers & BIOS.

12) Do I want to look for Intel driver updates? Shouldn't I go with the possibly HP-customized drivers from step 6, and not overwrite them with Intel drivers?

13-14) Will do after updates.

Do I need to do anything with the reports you posted, or was that just documenting the process?

garyfritz, Jun 11, 2021
  4. k3ys on my HP laptop randomly alt3f3d of not 2ofking.

my hp laptop screen goes black randomly

my hp laptop screen goes black randomly when using it

KwameNyarko, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

k3ys on my HP laptop randomly alt3f3d of not 2ofking.

1. k3ys on my HP laptop randomly alt3f3d of not 2ofking. - Similar Threads - k3ys laptop randomly

2. Is my HP Laptop compromised?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my HP Laptop compromised?: Sync Setting & all individual setting is forced Turned On? with dark grey and couldn't turned off.It has a red colour statement "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"I couldn't login my microsoft account and i can only be on Local Account as...
  3. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  4. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  5. HP laptop randomly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop randomly turns off: My HP laptop randomly turns itself off and doesnt turn back on for around 10 minutes. I have removed the charger, restarted RAM, updated and restored BIOS and nothing seems to have worked. Also worth noting that the laptop often turns off when moved aswell. Anyone have any...
  6. camera on my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera on my hp laptop: how to turn on the camera on my hp laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-my-hp-laptop/7ef3aaee-ef4a-4d96-a5b3-d360252d4dc2
  7. my hp laptop screen goes black randomly

my hp laptop screen goes black randomly: my hp laptop screen goes black randomly when using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-screen-goes-black-randomly/7478cfe4-7112-476c-b98d-6d950f69071d
  8. Windows 10 restarts randomly on an HP laptop

Windows 10 restarts randomly on an HP laptop: Hello, my laptop has been unexpectedly restarting since i remember. With no prior warning it just turns off like power has gone off and then normally boots up again. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue? Here is an event log that i get after booting up: Log...
  9. my hp laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my hp laptop: please show me how to delete my microsoft account because I am giving this laptop to my niece. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop/24767e89-e7e8-4ffb-83eb-fc1bd77b07ad"
  10. My hp laptop screen goes black randomly

My hp laptop screen goes black randomly: My hp gaming laptop screen goes blank and it comes back when i put my laptop on sleep mode and get back to my login page . And goes blank most frequently while gaming on my laptop. Please give me a solution to fix this , Thank you....