Windows 10: K55a

Discus and support K55a in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any recovery media for an Asus k55a?For windows 10 can you buy a USB with windows10 on it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matthew Hilinski, Nov 30, 2023.

1. K55a

Is there any recovery media for an Asus k55a?For windows 10 can you buy a USB with windows10 on it?

:)

Matthew Hilinski, Nov 30, 2023

2. Touchpad Asus k55a drivers not working

Original title: touchpad

hi my touchpad [Asus k55a] stopped working after win 10 upgrade

CharlesGregg77, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Touchpad Asus k55a drivers not working

If you can use an external mouse then try these steps:

*Open control panel

*On the top right chose View by: Large Icons

*Then look for the mouse option

*A window will open for Mouse Properties

*Click on ELAN tab on the far right side

*Then click on Elan Smart-Pad

*Select Enable Device

*Click Apply then OK

Restart to apply the changes

Then try the touchpad if it will work now

Try also to install latest drivers from Device Manager or install Windows Updates

ReynoCampos, Nov 30, 2023
  4. adamneale Win User

K55a

asus k55a mouse pad problem on windows 10

In regards to the mouse pad not working once the ASUS K55A updates to windows 10, it is because ASUS is not making the support drivers for the upgrade to windows 10 for this model, in other words it is a monopoly to get you to buy new windows 10 laptops,
    it is one of the biggest JOKES IN THE WORLD!!!! And to think the only thing these laptops would need is the Suport Drivers from ASUS. These K55A series laptops are one of the best looking laptops in my opinion, with very long 6 cell battery life... I just
    wish they made support drives for windows 10 which seems to only affect the touchpad and a couple other things which ASUS could very easily fix.

adamneale, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

K55a

1. K55a - Similar Threads - K55a

2. K55a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    K55a: Is there any recovery media for an Asus k55a?For windows 10 can you buy a USB with windows10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/k55a/00c7bcfa-c480-4f25-9d3e-6a07cd126988
  3. K55a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    K55a: Is there any recovery media for an Asus k55a?For windows 10 can you buy a USB with windows10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/k55a/00c7bcfa-c480-4f25-9d3e-6a07cd126988
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Neverwinter Online Asus k55a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Neverwinter Online Asus k55a: On installing Neverwinter Online for some reason part way through the patching process I get this irql error. I've spoken to microsoft, and gotten no response from ARC support. Please anyone if you can figure this out, I've been wanting to play this game for months now....