Windows 10: k7 anti virus it says it is snoozed , it says k7UI.dll file is missing , if i tried to...

Discus and support k7 anti virus it says it is snoozed , it says k7UI.dll file is missing , if i tried to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi my k7 antivirus is not opening (unable to start corectly,(error),(0xc0000005) ) and it also says k7UI.dll file is missing , if go to security status... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SricharanSri, Jun 23, 2019.

1. k7 anti virus it says it is snoozed , it says k7UI.dll file is missing , if i tried to...

hi my k7 antivirus is not opening (unable to start corectly,(error),(0xc0000005) ) and it also says k7UI.dll file is missing , if go to security status and tried to turn on k7 anti virus it is not turning on

security center ,security status it says k7 anti virus is snoozed

:)

SricharanSri, Jun 23, 2019

2. Some DLL Files are missing or corrupted in Windows Defender anti-virus

I decided to run command prompt with run as administrator right and you will see 5 missing DLL files below. Is that a possibility that I couldn't run Windows Defender as my anti-virus program in my desktop but Widnows Defender firewall is running with no problem?

regsvr32 wuaeung.dll -- missing
    regsvr32 wucltui.dll -- missing
    regsvr32 softpub.dll -- good
    regsvr32 wintrust.dll -- good
    regsvr32initpki.dll -- missing
    regsvr32 wups.dll - good
    regsvr32 wuweb.dll -- missing
    regsvr32 atl.dll -- missing
    regsvr32 mssip32.dll -- good

Here is one example of missing dll file.

RegSvr32

( X ) The module "wuweb.dll" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it
    to check for problems with the binary or department .DLL files.

The specified module could not be found.

So that mean that there are missing DLL Files in Windows Defender which cannot run in my operating system of Windows 10 Pro 64-edition? Can this be done to repair or have to reinstall or what?

Thank you,

John

imcanadian, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Windows anti-virus saying actions recommended.

Windows anti-virus saying actions recommended. But I don't know what it's talking about as security at a glance says everything is OK.
    k7 anti virus  it says it is snoozed , it says k7UI.dll file is missing , if i tried to... [​IMG]

hollyoaks777, Jun 23, 2019
  4. k7 anti virus it says it is snoozed , it says k7UI.dll file is missing , if i tried to...

I was trying to install a game but it always says dll file missing.

Original title: dll file missing

I am currently using windows 10. I was trying to install a game but it always says dll file missing. When I try to open the dll file, then it shows no apps that can open it. Please help.

AnjaliJays, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

k7 anti virus it says it is snoozed , it says k7UI.dll file is missing , if i tried to...

1. k7 anti virus it says it is snoozed , it says k7UI.dll file is missing , if i tried to... - Similar Threads - anti virus says

2. Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected": So this started a day ago when I tried downloading CurseForge. Since then whenever I try to download an exe file it just tells me it failed. I have tried disabling Real-Time Protection, to making my control panel network level medium. I am scared I have a virus and I don't...
  3. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  4. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  5. comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file: how to update comctl32.dll file in windows 10 i can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comctl32dll-file-problem-it-says-update-this-dll/03c776d0-2da6-4ae4-a58d-10bbc466d9c5
  6. Run DLL message saying that a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Run DLL message saying that a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file: So, some time ago i got malware on my computer, got it repaired and all that, the thing is that i some days ago i got a message of RunDLL saying that a specific module was missing in a TaskPlayer file, i didn´t gave it attention, got the last W10 update and thought that it...
  7. I am trying to uninstall a program but it says part of the file is missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to uninstall a program but it says part of the file is missing.: I am trying to uninstall a program on Windows 10, but it keeps saying I am missing a file in the program so I cannot uninstall it. It asks for a program code but I don't know how to get that either. It also says to download the program again and then uninstall it. I am...
  8. Won't download files saying it is a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't download files saying it is a virus: I would like to know how to download files. My computer says everything i download is a virus and deletes it. This includes firefox, internet explorer and various Steam games...
  9. Some DLL Files are missing or corrupted in Windows Defender anti-virus

Some DLL Files are missing or corrupted in Windows Defender anti-virus: I decided to run command prompt with run as administrator right and you will see 5 missing DLL files below. Is that a possibility that I couldn't run Windows Defender as my anti-virus program in my desktop but Widnows Defender firewall is running with no problem? regsvr32...
  10. Windows anti-virus saying actions recommended.

Windows anti-virus saying actions recommended.: Windows anti-virus saying actions recommended. But I don't know what it's talking about as security at a glance says everything is OK. [img] 118050