Windows 10: kali linux

Discus and support kali linux in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i from were i find the kali linux vhdx file please share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Mar 30, 2020.

1. kali linux

i from were i find the kali linux vhdx file please share

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Mar 30, 2020

2. Kali linux installation

My understanding is, you need to boot in Kali Linux first. You should be able to configure this option from within the BIOS. When you start the computer, press F12 at the BIOS and choose the drive or partition Kali Linux is installed on.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 30, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    easybcd ! windows boot mannager not working though kali linux is working

Hello,

We suggest contacting the operating system developer which is Kali Linux to help you further with your concern. They are the one that best handles this kind of concern. They can help you throughout the process of writing boot entry for Kali Linux.

Let us know if you have other queries.

John Fer, Mar 30, 2020
  4. kali linux

installation of kali linux on windows 10

my pc laptop doesn't fit enough to run kali Linux on both platforms like virtual machines and in widows power shell? what to do now to install and run kali Linux on windows 10 amd pc

ranaprathappasupuleti, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

kali linux

1. kali linux - Similar Threads - kali linux

2. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  3. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  4. How to install Kali Linux on VMWare Workstation

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Kali Linux on VMWare Workstation: [IMG]VMWare Workstation is a reliable platform that helps you run Kali Linux seamlessly. This opens a world of possibilities for security testing, penetration testing, and learning about cybersecurity tools and techniques. In this article, we will guide you through the...
  5. Wsl kali linux bash error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wsl kali linux bash error: i installed the kali linux using microsoft store and wsl and did everything how I am supposed to but i get this errorWslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005 Error: 0x80004005 Unspecified error...
  6. Wsl kali linux bash error

Wsl kali linux bash error: i installed the kali linux using microsoft store and wsl and did everything how I am supposed to but i get this errorWslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005 Error: 0x80004005 Unspecified error...
  7. How to install Kali Linux in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Kali Linux in VirtualBox: [IMG]Are you interested in exploring the world of cybersecurity? Installing Kali Linux in VirtualBox is a fundamental step that offers a convenient and safe environment to do so. It is a specialized Linux distribution designed for digital forensics, penetration testing, and...
  8. How to delete kali linux .iso file from windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete kali linux .iso file from windows 11?: I was trying to set up a virtual machine to play around with different distributions of linux. I made sure everything I downloaded was from the official website for each distribution kali and ubuntu. After I downloaded these files I ran a full scan with windows defender just...
  9. How to delete kali linux .iso file from windows 11?

How to delete kali linux .iso file from windows 11?: I was trying to set up a virtual machine to play around with different distributions of linux. I made sure everything I downloaded was from the official website for each distribution kali and ubuntu. After I downloaded these files I ran a full scan with windows defender just...
  10. No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows: I wanted to switch back so i put the flashdrive with the IOS in and tried to install it and now it says no bootable device.Today i tried the SurfaceGo_FixNoBootableDevice.zip but now iam stuck at the wpeinit thing screen***** moved from german to english Community *****...