Windows 10: KALIB32.dll not found while opening Matlab on Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support KALIB32.dll not found while opening Matlab on Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 enterprise on my PC. I just installed Matlab and when I try to open it, I get the following error message: The code execution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MouldyWriter2, May 7, 2019.

1. KALIB32.dll not found while opening Matlab on Windows 10 Enterprise

Hi,

I have Windows 10 enterprise on my PC. I just installed Matlab and when I try to open it, I get the following error message:

The code execution cannot proceed because KALIB32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I already reinstalled Matlab twice and also followed Methods 1 and 2 from this thread. But still no success. Pleas help! Thanks!

:)

MouldyWriter2, May 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
  3. Matlab installation stuck on WIndows 10 Enterprise (64 bit)

Hello

Dear

I have install of Windows 10 Enterprise (64 bit). I have also successfully installed the Java Runtime Environment (v9.Build.83.x64).

The problem is, I cannot install any version of Matlab on the PC. I have tried to install different versions. Each one of the installations were stuck when click on setup of Matlab,
    The installation does not run
    Java programs and only its icon in the taskbar
    is shown but would not run. Also
    causing the PC to freeze and making me to force run task manager and end task setup of Matlab. I do install and uninstall java but ... .Please help me. Thank you.

Amir Shahriyari, May 7, 2019
  4. KALIB32.dll not found while opening Matlab on Windows 10 Enterprise

Matlab installation stuck on WIndows 10 Enterprise (64 bit)

I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise (64 bit). I have also successfully installed the Java Runtime Environment (v9.Build.83.x64).

The problem is, I cannot install any version of Matlab on the PC. I have tried to install different versions. Each one of the installations became stuck when I clicked on setup of Matlab. The installation does not run Java programs and only its icon in the
    taskbar is shown, but would not run. This also causes the PC to freeze and makes me run task manager and end task setup of Matlab. I did an install and uninstall java and try compatibility mode. but that does not help either.

Amir Shahriyari, May 7, 2019
Thema:

KALIB32.dll not found while opening Matlab on Windows 10 Enterprise

1. KALIB32.dll not found while opening Matlab on Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - KALIB32 dll found

2. Keep getting an error saying "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found" while trying to open an app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting an error saying "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found" while trying to open an app.: What the title says.I've been trying to open Roblox Studio, but I keep getting this same error message. I've been looking into it for a while now, but nothing I read actually helps after I go through with it, and these fancy computer terms on some of the sites are getting...
  3. Keep getting an error saying "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found" while trying to open an app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting an error saying "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found" while trying to open an app.: What the title says.I've been trying to open Roblox Studio, but I keep getting this same error message. I've been looking into it for a while now, but nothing I read actually helps after I go through with it, and these fancy computer terms on some of the sites are getting...
  4. Keep getting an error saying "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found" while trying to open an app.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. matlab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    matlab: I installed Matlab. I am trying to use it offline and using installation key. And when i open setup it says installer error and will not open. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/matlab/3d5da212-5709-4f83-b6a8-a2dba817b7d1
  6. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  7. BSCOD while running MATLAB

BSCOD while running MATLAB: Hi all, My computer keeps crashing while running MATLAB, however MATLAB isn't giving me any error code. I was hoping someone could help me diagnose my issue. I have attached my .dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhmUCMoEoNy7l0sHjZ0acrKMUCpW The last error code I...
  8. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  9. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...
  10. Windows 10 Restarting Itself While Running Matlab

Windows 10 Restarting Itself While Running Matlab: I had been using Matlab on Windows 10 at work and Windows 7 at home. At work, before leaving I often close anything that I can easily close(disconnect, close antivirus and other programs...), set a customized power plan to turn off the display after 1 minute and never put...