Windows 10: Karen's Replicator Error message!

Discus and support Karen's Replicator Error message! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Karen's Replicator for many years and have had no problems until the last Windows update. When I replace a file because of renaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cgibson, Mar 23, 2019.

1. cgibson Win User

Karen's Replicator Error message!

I have been using Karen's Replicator for many years and have had no problems until the last Windows update.
    When I replace a file because of renaming or a later update, I am getting errors that state "Could Not Delete File" with "Error 5 - Access is denied".

I can go into the folder and delete the file but when I try replace the file with the new version I get the same error notice.
    I have gone in the Security tab on both the folder and file to take ownership but nothing changes.

I have over 130,000 Old Time Radio Files that always need replacement and this problem is taking to long to correct.

Any Help, Please!
    Thanks

:)

cgibson, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Wayupob Win User

Karen's Replicator in Win 10

Here is my solution.

I use the Karen's Replicator program many years and I got the error "Path not found" on recently updated Windows 10.

My solution is create a folder:

C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator

YOUR_NAME is your actual Windows user name.

This folder is required by Karen's Replicator, but it could not be created automatically apparently due to the changes in Windows 10 recently.

Note that ...\AppData is a hidden folder, so you need to check the box on the show hidden item in window explorer.

Wayupob, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Karen's Replicator in Win 10

I have been using Karen's Replicator for years and it worked in Win 8.1 Pro. In Win 10 Windows Installer is activated and tries to install MS Office Professional Plus 2010 (which I have on this laptop) and if left alone comes with an error message about
    "cannot locate file". If I click the Cancel button on Installer it takes four cancel clicks and the Karen's Replicator appears and runs perfectly. I tried the compatibility tool but it does not resolve this problem. I ran SFC /scannow but it found no problems.

Why does Win 10 want to install MS Office/ How can I disable this irritation?

Pietercape, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Karen's Replicator Error message!

Karen's Replicator in Win 10

My question was really about the fact that Windows Installer tries to re-install Office (which works perfectlty in Win 10) when I try to open a totally unrelated program, Karens Replicator. This program (Replicator) also works in Win10 but I have to cancel
    Installer (trying to re-install Office) four times and then Replicator opens and works perfectly.

The issue is with Windows Installer!

Pietercape, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Karen's Replicator Error message!

1. Karen's Replicator Error message! - Similar Threads - Karen's Replicator Error

2. Replication problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replication problem: I have a Windows 2012 hyper-v host with 2 windows 2012 vm’s running on it. Both are replicating to a windows 2019 host. One we’ll call it A is replicating with no issues. B was replicating but suddenly stopped and now we get the error that the hyper-v replica in not...
  3. Replication problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replication problem: I have a Windows 2012 hyper-v host with 2 windows 2012 vm’s running on it. Both are replicating to a windows 2019 host. One we’ll call it A is replicating with no issues. B was replicating but suddenly stopped and now we get the error that the hyper-v replica in not...
  4. Server 2019 replication error 6408

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server 2019 replication error 6408: I am getting error 6408 on my domain controllers. I have tried shutting of dfsr and re-syncing everything following the common posts about replication errors. Everything completes with no error but I keep getting 6408 when i restart the service. In DFS Management I have an...
  5. Server 2019 replication error 6408

Server 2019 replication error 6408: I am getting error 6408 on my domain controllers. I have tried shutting of dfsr and re-syncing everything following the common posts about replication errors. Everything completes with no error but I keep getting 6408 when i restart the service. In DFS Management I have an...
  6. Replication error 6408

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replication error 6408: I am getting error 6408 on my domain controllers. I have tried shutting of dfsr and re-syncing everything following the common posts about replication errors. Everything completes with no error but I keep getting 6408 when i restart the service. In DFS Management I have an...
  7. karen's directory printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    karen's directory printer: is this app safe to use with win11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/karens-directory-printer/3493254b-dced-4352-9651-5ab3fdd0c6fb
  8. karen's directory printer

karen's directory printer: is this app safe to use with win11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/karens-directory-printer/3493254b-dced-4352-9651-5ab3fdd0c6fb
  9. Why is Windows 11 a Karen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 a Karen: You've designed windows 11 to make older equipment obsolescent and all the TPM nonsense wont wash . Its like you've got windows 11 with built in Karen .Microsoft is the new software Karen. Full of nonsense and unreasonable...
  10. Backing up with Karen's replicator= failures

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up with Karen's replicator= failures: V.2004 I am trying out Karen's Replicator which completed with failures such as : Code: Error: Could Not Open Source File (Error 5 - Access is denied.): C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\ffa005b8ed4f7a74842b67c55decba86_c69ca903-95a3-4335-bc26-118740842c74 ....