Windows 10: Karoke Lyrics breakingup in middle of songs

Discus and support Karoke Lyrics breakingup in middle of songs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use an external hard drive 2 tb to play and host a karaoke but some tracks while playing the words are getting frozen. why ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KuldeepBhanot, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Karoke Lyrics breakingup in middle of songs

I use an external hard drive 2 tb to play and host a karaoke but some tracks while playing the words are getting frozen. why ?

:)

KuldeepBhanot, Sep 2, 2019

2. How do I get lyrics in winamp?

Not sure about normal winamp but when you have classicpro install you click browser pro when the song is playing.

Having just loaded up to think about it as normal winamp though, go on media plibary tab and click now playing, lyrics will be on the artists page just click lyrics.

Doesn't seem to be a functional karoke type lyrics feature.

pantherx12, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Faiz997 Win User
    Lyrics for mp3 songs

Hi, guys...could someone tell me how to make lyrics for mp3 songs?? ASAP, Thank You.

Faiz997, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Soutyss Win User

Karoke Lyrics breakingup in middle of songs

Songs' lyrics on Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Hey

This is quite simple: first of all you need to add the lyrics to your MP3 file (right click -> properties - > summary tab -> advanced button -> you will have a list of options. Lurics are 6th from the top. Just click on the field next to "Lyrics" and paste
    the text).

After your file is prepared, just copy it to your Nokia using Ovi Suite.

Player shoud automatilcy detect lyrics attached to music file and should display them while playing (if not - try to hit Options while playing the song)

Good luck Karoke Lyrics breakingup in middle of songs :)

Soutyss, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Karoke Lyrics breakingup in middle of songs

1. Karoke Lyrics breakingup in middle of songs - Similar Threads - Karoke Lyrics breakingup

2. Fix Spotify Lyrics not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Spotify Lyrics not working on Windows PC: [IMG]According to some Windows users, Spotify Lyrics are not showing or working on the app. Whereas, some of them reported that lyrics are not showing in the web version. In this post, we will cover both scenarios and see what can be done if Spotify Lyrics are not working on...
  3. Lyrics?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lyrics?: Is it now possible to view lyrics on groove music? Like, it is already 2021... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lyrics/9a290979-ad96-449d-bdfc-316f52e57546
  4. Lyrics

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lyrics: how to I get lyrics to any song https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lyrics/84d8e587-f5d9-4b21-a6a6-15c7be98b098
  5. iTunes alternative that displays lyrics

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes alternative that displays lyrics: I'm not concerned with something that finds lyrics; I just want a free app that can show the lyrics that are already embedded in the mp3 file, like it does in iTunes. I've tried foobar and musicbee but I haven't been able to figure it out with those. I've also tried GOM with...
  6. songs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    songs: I have a lot of questions..but 2 for now... I have duplicate songs & file Paths..how do I chose the correct file path? 2 When I delete a song it come back & sais $recycle bin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/songs/9cf60846-d7f5-4028-8a5f-ae1da8b415cb
  7. Lyrics PlugIn for the Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lyrics PlugIn for the Windows Media Player?: Hello everybody! At a friend's place I saw that most of the lyrics are displayed directly from the player. Strangely enough he can't tell me where he got the plugin from or what it's called xD Interestingly, Google is not very helpful. The latest thing I found was a beta...
  8. Lyrics plugin for media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lyrics plugin for media player: I'm using the lyrics plugin for Media Player, from www.lyricsplugin.com.... when it is active, I can edit lyrics, google search them, but when I hit the configure option, It loads the page with the saved choices that I made, but they do not appear on my screen.... can you...
  9. ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE: why they dont add lycrics until now in Groove ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-lyrics-in-groove-app-please/e4dda075-e7d0-4504-a723-fa24d14ba7c0
  10. cortana lyrics

in Windows 10 Customization
    cortana lyrics: cortana lyrics is not working In edge.. what should I do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cortana-lyrics/018e36a0-59fa-4622-b9c9-9fecd86255b8