Windows 10: Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

Discus and support Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating the kaspersky database, I can't move the mouse and keyboard, what should I do? the applications still run normally on my computer but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nguyen Van Quoc Nguyen, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

After updating the kaspersky database, I can't move the mouse and keyboard, what should I do? the applications still run normally on my computer but when moving the mouse and keyboard, it doesn't work, I tried unplugging and plugging again but still the same

:)

Nguyen Van Quoc Nguyen, Aug 14, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Aug 14, 2022
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Eaglepi Win User

Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Thank you as well. I have no owned a corded mouse in 15 years or since they had wireless mice. Can I do the steps backwards, meaning do the keyboard first rather than the mouse since I will need a working mouse to do all this?

Eaglepi, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

1. Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard - Similar Threads - Kasper Blocking Mouse

2. Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard: After updating the kaspersky database, I can't move the mouse and keyboard, what should I do? the applications still run normally on my computer but when moving the mouse and keyboard, it doesn't work, I tried unplugging and plugging again but still the same...
  3. Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard: After updating the kaspersky database, I can't move the mouse and keyboard, what should I do? the applications still run normally on my computer but when moving the mouse and keyboard, it doesn't work, I tried unplugging and plugging again but still the same...
  4. Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard & Mouse: Apologize for bothering you, however, I need to ask for assistance in order to perfectly operate my PC. Well, in recent months, I obtained a PC that utilizes Windows 7. I upgraded it to Windows 10 and use it as same as numerous other users. Nevertheless, the microphone didn’t...
  5. Mouse and keyboard blocked after installing libusb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard blocked after installing libusb: I can start windows normally but I cannot use my mouse or my keyboard. The issue started after a restart after I installed a libusb driver, hence I assume that that caused all usb ports to stop working. I have no other possibility ports other than usb to connect the mouse or...
  6. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: I reset hp computer 4 or 5 times can get to login screen bu have no cursor or keyboard functions thank you for any ideals oldguy1948 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard/69ca857f-8b91-4217-b732-c9abdc313c1f
  7. Keyboard and mouse

Keyboard and mouse: I am using HP laptop and its keyboard doesn't work properly. I have changed the keyboard twice but no change. Hence, I used external USB keyboard. However, that also working for sometime but misfunction afterwards. I am using Windows 10. Please guide me to restore the...
  8. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: why is my mouse and keyboard not working, all of a sudden? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard/4d3a0dd9-0370-424a-adc7-47beb55ef79b
  9. keyboard login blocked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    keyboard login blocked: No keyboard entry at login, no dots for characters hit. narrator says HIDDEN. The keyboard is good. If I use my Password Recovery USB, I can then type my password and dots appear. Any help would be appreciated. I'm typing this with the keyboard. Ted Springfield, MA ***...
  10. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: when I turn on my asus laptop which has windows 10 installed, it doesn't ask for password but directly turns on and take me to the desktop. But then leftclick of touchpad doesn't work, External USB mouse works just fine. but then i have to press ctrl+alt+del to sign out. Now...