Windows 10: Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble

Discus and support Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help with my Samsung laptop in a Windows 10. When I turned it on. In the desktop, a notification will appear about an adware. It has options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NikaPar, May 14, 2019.

1. NikaPar Win User

Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble

I need help with my Samsung laptop in a Windows 10. When I turned it on. In the desktop, a notification will appear about an adware. It has options whether to Delete/Skip/Add. When I tried to choose Delete. The Kaspersky program will appear telling me about the scan. Then an error (CCC.exe -Bad Image) appeared on the screen. I tried to close the window but it pops out every time I close it. When I tried to turn it off via Start button. It appears with a notif that the power button is not available or something. Then I went back to the desktop, but its till there. I searched about it. Then tried to fix it. Pressed Windows + R then tried cmd. It didn't worked. Tried anything but it always pops out its not working. So tried to restart it but I cant because when I pressed the Start, a blue screen appears then the Kaspersky notif and the CCC.exe -Bad Image is till there. Tried to restart it using the power button. Then it went back to normal. How can I fix these .exe? Should I download them? Are they gonna erase anything in my laptop? I need help my files are important. PLEASE

:)

NikaPar, May 14, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Kaspersky Anti Virus

I believe you'll need to be using Kaspersky 2016 on Win 10.

Suggest contact Kaspersky Support:

http://usa.kaspersky.com/?domain=kaspersky.com

http://usa.kaspersky.com/windows10

Regards...

Le Boule, May 14, 2019
  3. Kaspersky Anti Virus

My computer was recently upgraded to Windows 10, now I cannot find the Kaspersky Anti-Virus soft ware. Is it compatible?

JBurkartii, May 14, 2019
  4. petrol Win User

petrol, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Anti virus

2. anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anti virus: I BOUGHT A ACER ASPIRER 3 LAPTOP ON EBAY , I AM HAPPY WITH IT WAS NEW ONE OPENED BUT NOT USED ,I BOUGHT IT ON THE 09/2O21 BUT IT PREINSTALLED ANTIVRUS ON NORTON AND McAfee ? not sure if they are same company , but i am getting pestered by emails , and pop-ups when I TRY TO...
  3. KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS: Hi allCan I please confirm that If It do not reinstall pay another years subscription to Kaspersky anti virus and remove them, I will automatically go back to Microsoft installed anti virus. Kapa just seemed to slow my computer down. Thankyou...
  4. Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus: When I try to open and install the newest version of Kaspersky anti-virus on one of my computers - Windows gives me a message saying that I need to get the app from the microsoft store. but then the settings are completely confusing. Does anybody know how to fix this...
  5. Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender not showing and Kaspersky Anti Virus keeps restarting?: [ATTACH] As you can see from the picture above, I can't see any Windows Security options. Is there something wrong with the software? I have this laptop for about a month now and this is the first time I've seen this happen. Additionally, I have installed Kaspersky at the...
  6. Anti-virus

Anti-virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/e4ee73b4-9a3b-49bf-a111-30b138c063d6
  7. BSOD leading me to believe Norton Anti-Virus is the cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD leading me to believe Norton Anti-Virus is the cause: I started getting BSOD about 1 month ago and seems to be happening everyday. Using Blue Screen Viewer, I googled the filename (BHDrvx64.sys) shown in the Blue Screen Viewer and reports said it was associated with Norton Anti-Virus. I contacted Norton chat tech and the tech...
  8. install anti-virus kaspersky

install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  9. anti virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus: Hi my anti virus is not activated and i don't have anyother anti virus program installed in my computer any soulotion ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/ee86beff-02f1-4265-854d-d048ab2a5b04
  10. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus: Hi folks! I’ve some fantastic, earth-shattering-saving news: we’re announcing the global launch of Kaspersky Free, which, as you may have guessed by the title, is completely free-of-charge! Oh my giveaway! [img] We’ve been working on this release for a good...