Windows 10: Kaspersky found something

Discus and support Kaspersky found something in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! So I was just minding my own business, when yesterday, Kaspersky popped up an alert, that he found a threat in memory Trojan.Multi.BroSubcs.gen... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Insider Balázs, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Kaspersky found something

Hi!

So I was just minding my own business, when yesterday, Kaspersky popped up an alert, that he found a threat in memory Trojan.Multi.BroSubcs.gen Kaspersky gave me the chance to repair the file, so I did and I restarted the computer. I did a full test with Kaspersky, and it gave me a really worrying file. I live in Hungary so my Kaspersky is Hungarian, but I hope it's still understandable. I'm a Windows Insider, and I know a lot about Windows, but I'm not so sure what to do. Kaspersky found something 4a90c88d-e2eb-43a6-9cd0-52e8dd1995ba?upload=true.png

:)

Insider Balázs, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User

Defender turned off my Kaspersky

Suggest you uninstall Kaspersky thru Control Panel, reboot the computer, then run the Kaspersky Removal Tool as listed in List
    of anti-malware product removal tools
    , reboot the computer, then reinstall Kaspersky.

Be sure you’re installing the latest version of Kaspersky and if necessary seek advice from Kaspersky Support. Computer Security Products for Home Users | 60% Promo Discount | Kaspersky

Good luck…

Le Boule, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Kaspersky

I want to install free Microsoft security I still have about 10 days left with Kaspersky. What are steps to take to do this?

ArleneRussellTR, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Taz100420 Win User

Kaspersky found something

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Kaspersky found something

1. Kaspersky found something - Similar Threads - Kaspersky found something

2. DISM found something corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM found something corrupted: I kept getting the error 0x800f0831 so i tried to fix it using a DISM command, and I found out that something is corrupted, How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-found-something-corrupted/d3cf072a-76f8-4dfe-a9e7-9fd2f8adced6
  3. DISM found something corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM found something corrupted: I kept getting the error 0x800f0831 so i tried to fix it using a DISM command, and I found out that something is corrupted, How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-found-something-corrupted/d3cf072a-76f8-4dfe-a9e7-9fd2f8adced6
  4. DISM found something corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I found something in system 32.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found something in system 32.: Type in on the top C:\Windows\System32\SlideToShutDown.exe submitted by /u/Redspeakable [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/q6bed3/i_found_something_in_system_32/
  6. Found something weird in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Found something weird in File Explorer: Please check this and tell, Should i delete it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-something-weird-in-file-explorer/de5568e3-ccbf-470b-9efe-dc0c55f5b104
  7. Found something weird with the touch screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Found something weird with the touch screen.: If you have a touch screen as your second screen, and set your screen to be diagonal of each other, touching the touch screen will not move the mouse to where you touched. Instead, it will appear in the corner of the screens, where both screen meet. Here's what I'm talking...
  8. Kaspersky Risks?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky Risks?: Here is another story on Kaspersky software today - Google for UK spymasters raise suspicions over Kaspersky software’s Russia links I've had concerns for some time and have now decided to remove Kaspersky software from my PCs. This is a shame since Kaspersky antivirus...
  9. Kaspersky 2018?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky 2018?: Kaspersky have suggested I install the 2018 version of Kaspersky Total Security due to a few minor issues I'm having - see Kaspersky Total Security 2018 release notes Has anyone used the 2018 version yet and what do you think of it? 90741
  10. Found something new today...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Found something new today...: I don't know how long it's been there, but in the Settings->Network & Internet hub, there is a little link "Network Reset". I was having trouble with my wireless dropping every few seconds, and I did this reset and everything is now running great. I think cycle after...