Windows 10: Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally

Discus and support Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After it was only available in Russian, Kaspersky released their free antivirus globally. It is the same antivirus engine as their paid product, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndreTen, Jul 25, 2017.

1. AndreTen Win User

Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally

After it was only available in Russian, Kaspersky released their free antivirus globally.

It is the same antivirus engine as their paid product, and supposed to be light on resources.

You can get it from Kaspersky site kaspersky.com | free-antivirus

Edit: There is already a thread about this in News section: announcing-kaspersky-free-anti-virus

:)

AndreTen, Jul 25, 2017

2. Kaspersky free vs Windows Defender anti-virus

Hello, I have also tried both antivirus, Windows Defender and Kaspersky Free Antivirus. I recommend Kaspersky Free for powerful computers, or mid-range. In any case, it should not under any circumstances install two antivirus, because it would cancel them.

Youyou_406, Jul 25, 2017
  3. pls tell

Yes windows mobile is prone to viruses&trojans. You can use kaspersky lab antivirus s/w. It can be downloaded from their site . 30 days free trial is also available. To buy the licenced version u have to pay Rs 1850/-. Also, mcafee available for winmobile
    5.0/6.0.

Jacob Thomas1, Jul 25, 2017
  4. M4v3r1ck Win User

Good things in life ain't / won't stay free!

- DropBox became RansomeWare
    - Photobucket became RansomeWare

I'll keep my paid AV/FW by ESET. WYPIWYG
    Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally [​IMG]

Cheers

M4v3r1ck, Jul 25, 2017
  5. I am glad I closed my Photobucket account when I did.*Thumbs

Josey Wales, Jul 25, 2017
  6. AndreTen Win User
    Nobody knows what will or won't be... And we all know that we're paying free products in one way or another, but can't really see any connection between Kaspersky and Ransomware ... *Rolleyes

I think Kaspersky is gonna be good contender with Bitdefender (and maybe Avira) between free antivirus products. (and Windows defender of course..)

There is already a thread about this in News section: announcing-kaspersky-free-anti-virus (and with more traffic too *Smile

AndreTen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally - Similar Threads - Kaspersky free antivirus

2. Using Kaspersky Security Cloud FREE Antivirus With Windows 10 Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using Kaspersky Security Cloud FREE Antivirus With Windows 10 Updates: I have several Windows 7 machines and use Kaspersky Security Cloud Free and find it very comprehensive and low on system resources. On my Windows 10 machines I rely on Defender and in my opinion the jury is out and hasn't come up with a verdict yet as to its competence.. One...
  3. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc: I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10. after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem. I already did 1. control panel 2. programs and feautures 3. uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security the result is: it is not...
  4. Kaspersky Free, no longer for me

Kaspersky Free, no longer for me: When I see inconsistencies like this in an app I seriously question the competence of the development program and therefore the app itself. Really poor professionalism. [img] [img] 160070
  5. free antivirus

free antivirus: Does any user recommend a free safe and effective virus scan and remover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/free-antivirus/d94a80f9-b74b-4ff2-9bbe-5f54d6106b66
  6. failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019

failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019: Greetings it is the first time after many years of using and renewing Kaspersky antivirus that it happens to me. I already paid and received a new license but I'm in 2018. downloaded a small starter and it fails after restart with error 1326. Tried to address local and...
  7. Antivirus kaspersky

Antivirus kaspersky: I'm using windows 10 version 1703 i want to install kaspersky internet security 2017 .. But i can't install please hlep me out... Thank [img] 87146
  8. Kaspersky AV Free after Rebate

Kaspersky AV Free after Rebate: Just in case you haven't seen this one: Get Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 for free - CNET 51467
  9. Kaspersky 2016 versions available

Kaspersky 2016 versions available: I downloaded and installed over my 2015 patch C antivirus to see if that would work, and had no problems. After the restart it did come up disabled, then got enabled after a bit. I opened it and it had the databases never updated, so I started an update. It did a 50MB...
  10. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus: Hi folks! I’ve some fantastic, earth-shattering-saving news: we’re announcing the global launch of Kaspersky Free, which, as you may have guessed by the title, is completely free-of-charge! Oh my giveaway! [img] We’ve been working on this release for a good...