Windows 10: Kaspersky Free, no longer for me

Discus and support Kaspersky Free, no longer for me in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I see inconsistencies like this in an app I seriously question the competence of the development program and therefore the app itself. Really poor... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Superfly, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Superfly Win User

Kaspersky Free, no longer for me

When I see inconsistencies like this in an app I seriously question the competence of the development program and therefore the app itself. Really poor professionalism.

Kaspersky Free, no longer for me [​IMG]

Kaspersky Free, no longer for me [​IMG]

:)

Superfly, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jul 6, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Kaspersky Free AV

Click to expand... Didn't realize they had one out. At this point I've got paid solutions all around, so I don't feel a need to test. Probably I will await some comprehensive reviews before trying.

rtwjunkie, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Kaspersky Free, no longer for me - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Free longer

2. free windows 11 update no longer is available to me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free windows 11 update no longer is available to me.: I just recently bought a new used computer. after i got it home i got a notice to get a free windows 11 update. however i had to decline because i needed to reset the computer. after i reset it i no longer see the ability to be able to get a free windows 11 update. I...
  3. free windows 11 update no longer is available to me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free windows 11 update no longer is available to me.: I just recently bought a new used computer. after i got it home i got a notice to get a free windows 11 update. however i had to decline because i needed to reset the computer. after i reset it i no longer see the ability to be able to get a free windows 11 update. I...
  4. Using Kaspersky Security Cloud FREE Antivirus With Windows 10 Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using Kaspersky Security Cloud FREE Antivirus With Windows 10 Updates: I have several Windows 7 machines and use Kaspersky Security Cloud Free and find it very comprehensive and low on system resources. On my Windows 10 machines I rely on Defender and in my opinion the jury is out and hasn't come up with a verdict yet as to its competence.. One...
  5. configure defender (high) vs Kaspersky security cloud free

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    configure defender (high) vs Kaspersky security cloud free: should I stick to built-in protection? submitted by /u/spookyghost690 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb5gxh/configure_defender_high_vs_kaspersky_security/
  6. Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kaspersky Anti-virus cause me trouble: I need help with my Samsung laptop in a Windows 10. When I turned it on. In the desktop, a notification will appear about an adware. It has options whether to Delete/Skip/Add. When I tried to choose Delete. The Kaspersky program will appear telling me about the scan. Then an...
  7. Windows Defender says Kaspersky Free is off but Kaspersky says it is running and protecting?

Windows Defender says Kaspersky Free is off but Kaspersky says it is running and protecting?: It seems that the last couple of days every time I boot up my Win 10 PC Windows Defender has a red cross on its icon, when I open it I get a message saying Kaspersky Free is off and your device may be unprotected. When I open Kaspersky it says all is good and my computer is...
  8. Kaspersky AV Free after Rebate

Kaspersky AV Free after Rebate: Just in case you haven't seen this one: Get Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 for free - CNET 51467
  9. Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally

Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally: After it was only available in Russian, Kaspersky released their free antivirus globally. It is the same antivirus engine as their paid product, and supposed to be light on resources. You can get it from Kaspersky site kaspersky.com | free-antivirus Edit: There is...
  10. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus: Hi folks! I’ve some fantastic, earth-shattering-saving news: we’re announcing the global launch of Kaspersky Free, which, as you may have guessed by the title, is completely free-of-charge! Oh my giveaway! [img] We’ve been working on this release for a good...