Windows 10: Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues

Discus and support Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just upgraded to KIS 2017 v17.0.0.116(a) using Windows 10 Version 1607 Build 14393.105. I find Safe Money doesn't work - I get an orange border... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Steve C, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues

I just upgraded to KIS 2017 v17.0.0.116(a) using Windows 10 Version 1607 Build 14393.105.

I find Safe Money doesn't work - I get an orange border with the message “Driver for protection against screen shots is disabled”. But it is enabled and virtualisation is on. Kaspersky Support tell me this bug will be fixed by the release of Patch B in a few days.

I also have a new function - Kaspersky Secure Connection. Do people find this useful and have you had any problems with it?

:)

Steve C, Sep 6, 2016
  2. cniedzi Win User

Windows 10 anniversary update no internet

In my case the problem was Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - reverting back to KIS 2016 and 1607 works fine.

cniedzi, Sep 6, 2016
  3. update for windows 10

Hi,

I am unsure as to weather this problem was solved yet, but I had a similar problem. It turned out to be a compatibility issue with the KIS ( Kaspersky internet security) Fire wall. The fire wall doesn't let windows updater access the internet, if you go
    into the KIS settings and disable the KIS firewall and restore the default windows fire wall the computer will be able to update once more.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

AnthonyMes, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues

MoxieMomma, Sep 6, 2016
  5. MoxieMomma, Sep 6, 2016
  6. Steve C Win User
    I hope we get Patch B in the UK by Friday. Kaspersky Secure Connection seems most useful for public WiFi so I''ll disable or uninstall it since I only use my own router via WiFi. I found some settings have been modified from KIS 2016 and had to go through them all. For instance, when I logged in to my bank I had zero accounts! All was fine once I excluded the bank from private browsing, but it took a while to figure out.

Steve C, Sep 6, 2016
  7. Steve C Win User
    I now have Patch B in the UK and Safe Money now works *Smile

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues

1. Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Internet Security

2. Kaspersky Security Cloud issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kaspersky Security Cloud issue: [ATTACH] To make a long story short: After everything I still have on WinSec. GUI Kaspersky SC as a component. It's snoozed and off but Win Def is also off. How can I completely remove KSC from Win sys? I tried to use Kaspersky tools from there web site repository but it...
  3. Kaspersky Security cloud removing issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kaspersky Security cloud removing issue...: [ATTACH] To make a long story short: After everything I still have on WinSec. GUI Kaspersky SC as a component. It's snoozed and off but Win Def is also off. How can I completely remove KSC from Win sys? I tried to use Kaspersky tools from there web site repository but it...
  4. Windows Defender Or Kaspersky Internet Security?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Or Kaspersky Internet Security?: Which antivirus should I use??? Kaspersky Internet Security or Windows defender? Or both??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-or-kaspersky-internet-security/b4755732-7af4-4bd0-9f21-38d3bc66918f
  5. KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !

KIS vs Kaspersky Total security !: Is KIS faster than Kaspersky Total security ? are the differences just the safe kids, backup and passwords manager ? 150139
  6. Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security: My laptop has been infected through flash drive. Any flash drive used on the laptop also gets infected with the following inscription"Secured by Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.bat" and "Readme.txt". Even after formatting, it reappears and swallows up any file transferred...
  7. Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security: Kaspersky Internet Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kaspersky-internet-security/fec409a7-ac7d-4edd-b0b5-a7438ceb1f0c"
  8. Kaspersky KIS not working with Firefox (again)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky KIS not working with Firefox (again): I have been using Firefox Quantum 66.0.2 (64 bit) with Kaspersky for years but today Firefox kept having problems so I uninstalled and then re-installed it. Now the KIS UIRL Advisors show up when I do a Google search using Firefox, but it does not show up at the top of...
  9. Windows 10 & Kaspersky Internet Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 & Kaspersky Internet Security: A bit of a strange issue which I'm also working on with Kaspersky. I'm running Windows 10 and have Kaspersky 2018. When I go to "Control Panel - System & Security - Security & Maintenance -Program Compatibility Troubleshooter - Test compatibility settings" the system...
  10. Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 or 2016?

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 or 2016?: Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2016 does not appear on the Kaspersky UK page yet. Can KIS 2015 be used in Windows 10 and is it reliable pending UK support for KIS 2016? 13245