Windows 10: Kaspersky is using 55 Gb of space !

Discus and support Kaspersky is using 55 Gb of space ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/meto2245 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjo7gv/kaspersky_is_using_55_gb_of_space/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/meto2245, May 14, 2020.

1. Kaspersky is using 55 Gb of space !

/u/meto2245, May 14, 2020

2. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, May 14, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, May 14, 2020
  4. Kaspersky is using 55 Gb of space !

Windows Update hangs then says "Updates are available, but we temporarily need 1.15 GB-1.15 GB of space to download" when there is plenty of space"

Thanks for your suggestion

I emptied the temp folder and did a disc clean up creating 2.3 GB of free space

Same message came up saying it needs 1.15 GB-1.15 GB of space to download

Dominic Hewitt, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Kaspersky is using 55 Gb of space !

1. Kaspersky is using 55 Gb of space ! - Similar Threads - Kaspersky using space

2. 734 GB of space missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    734 GB of space missing.: I was having storage issues and noticed that 777 GB were towards games and found out Valorant was using 734 GB of space out of the 777GB. I eventually deleted it now it's still saying 777 GB is towards games. I have no idea what's doing this but it's a major issue....
  3. 734 GB of space missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    734 GB of space missing.: I was having storage issues and noticed that 777 GB were towards games and found out Valorant was using 734 GB of space out of the 777GB. I eventually deleted it now it's still saying 777 GB is towards games. I have no idea what's doing this but it's a major issue....
  4. C:\Program Files x86 using 341 GB of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Program Files x86 using 341 GB of space: Installed apps on my PC are consuming 390 GB of space. C:\Program Files x86 IS using 341 GB of space. How do I fix this? I've gotten rid of everything I know I don't need and don't use. I got rid of folders and files I didn't recognize. Disk cleanup and storage sense don't do...
  5. C:\Program Files x86 using 341 GB of space

C:\Program Files x86 using 341 GB of space: Installed apps on my PC are consuming 390 GB of space. C:\Program Files x86 IS using 341 GB of space. How do I fix this? I've gotten rid of everything I know I don't need and don't use. I got rid of folders and files I didn't recognize. Disk cleanup and storage sense don't do...
  6. windows system using 423 GB of space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows system using 423 GB of space.: Just started my new laptop and after a couple of days i noticed that my system space is taking away about 423GB for no reason. Can someone help me please?...
  7. windows system using 423 GB of space.

windows system using 423 GB of space.: Just started my new laptop and after a couple of days i noticed that my system space is taking away about 423GB for no reason. Can someone help me please?...
  8. random 49 gb of space being used!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    random 49 gb of space being used!: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Help!! I was extracting a rar for something and it said disk write error : out of space. I went to check explorer and it says the full hard drive was used even though the capacity was 149 gb and there was only 100 gb in the disk! Tried defragment,...
  9. Delivery Optimization file taking 55 gb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization file taking 55 gb: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IceBerq_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvfegt/delivery_optimization_file_taking_55_gb/
  10. gb used

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    gb used: My system seems to be a little high on GB used (92) for what is installed. What should be the average usage?: 17404