Windows 10: Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability

Discus and support Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Kaspersky Lab has discovered a dangerous zero-day vulnerability in Silverlight, potentially placing millions of users at risk. In a blog post on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability

Read more: Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jan 12, 2016
  2. Shilohbob Win User
    Shilohbob, Jan 12, 2016
  3. BSOD Watchdog error

driver verified and Related to Kaspersky Lab Mouse Class Filter from KASPERSKY LAB

I would remove Kaspersky as it is 6 years old

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 12, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

What actually runs Silverlight? I know it comes with Windows Live.

swarfega, Jan 12, 2016
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    Silverlight was Microsoft’s answer and intended competitor to Adobe Flash, most programs now don't use it. *Smile

OldMike65, Jan 12, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    I thought that was the case.

swarfega, Jan 12, 2016
  7. groze Win User
    However, Amazon instant video still uses silverlight.

groze, Jan 12, 2016
  8. dencal Win User

Sky.Go uses it

dencal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Kaspersky Lab discovers Silverlight zero-day vulnerability - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Lab discovers

2. Windows Security: time to patch these three zero-day vulnerabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Security: time to patch these three zero-day vulnerabilities: Microsoft released security updates for all client and server versions of Windows that it supports yesterday. Among the 30 or so security issues that each version of Windows is affected by are three zero-day vulnerabilities that are exploited already. [ATTACH] It is...
  3. Critically severe Windows vulnerability discovered

in Windows 10 News
    Critically severe Windows vulnerability discovered: In May 2017, the WannaCry ransomware attack swept the globe, affecting computers that used Microsoft Windows. During the attack, users' files were locked and a ransom in Bitcoin was demanded in exchange for their release. It hit hundreds of thousands of computers globally and...
  4. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc: I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10. after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem. I already did 1. control panel 2. programs and feautures 3. uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security the result is: it is not...
  5. Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to PrivExchange zero-day

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Exchange vulnerable to PrivExchange zero-day: Microsoft Exchange 2013 and newer are vulnerable to a zero-day named "PrivExchange" that allows a remote attacker with just the credentials of a single lowly Exchange mailbox user to gain Domain Controller admin privileges with the help of a simple Python tool. Details about...
  6. A zero-day flaw in Windows 10 reportedly discovered, patch will land soon

in Windows 10 News
    A zero-day flaw in Windows 10 reportedly discovered, patch will land soon: According to reports, a security researcher has discovered an unpatched vulnerability in the Windows 10 operating system. The security researcher reportedly revealed the vulnerability on Twitter. It’s a zero-day flaw that exists in Windows 10 and it could allow an attacker...
  7. Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability: Kaspersky Lab has released an emergency patch for some of its antivirus products after a security researcher found a critical vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise computers. The flaw was discovered by vulnerability researcher and Google security engineer...
  8. AMD on chip vulnerabilities reported by CTS Labs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD on chip vulnerabilities reported by CTS Labs: On March 12, 2018, AMD received a communication from CTS Labs regarding research into security vulnerabilities involving some AMD products. Less than 24 hours later, the research firm went public with its findings. Security and protecting users’ data is of the utmost...
  9. Kaspersky Lab discovers Adobe Flash Zero Day used in the wild

in Windows 10 News
    Kaspersky Lab discovers Adobe Flash Zero Day used in the wild: Woburn, MA – October 16, 2017 – The Kaspersky Lab advanced exploit prevention system has identified a new Adobe Flash zero day exploit, used in an attack on October 10, 2017 by a threat actor known as BlackOasis. The exploit is delivered through a Microsoft Word document and...
  10. New Microsoft Edge vulnerability discovered

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge vulnerability discovered: Trailing along a number of vulnerabilities across Microsoft’s range of products recently, yet another major security flaw has been discovered. This time by security researcher Manuel Caballero, this latest flaw enables the theft of cookie and password data in Microsoft Edge,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. silverlight 0 day