Windows 10: Kaspersky not opening

Discus and support Kaspersky not opening in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Kaspersky Full Internet security on my Desktop and Laptop. My desktop is running Win 10 Pro 64bit and my Laptop is running Win 10 Pro 32bit.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zjak, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Zjak Win User

Kaspersky not opening

I have Kaspersky Full Internet security on my Desktop and Laptop. My desktop is running Win 10 Pro 64bit and my Laptop is running Win 10 Pro 32bit.

On my Desktop I have no problems with my Kaspersky it works as it should, but on my Laptop it runs in the background according to the task manager, but I cannot open it at all. I need to open it to activate the new licence. the old one expired yesterday. I was hoping they would have done a update by now to fix this...

Any advice????????

:)

2. Kaspersky Internet Security is not opening with Windows 10. It worked with Win 8

Kaspersky doesn't work after re-installing Windows 10. The error message is: Windows can't identify the device path.

Joseph Helble, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Aug 22, 2015
  4. torre Win User

Kaspersky not opening

Kaspersky Lab Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)

Same license for both computers and license is for more than one device ? And no problems when installing Kasperksy on the laptop ?

- Check the above link for Kaspersky forum for probably a better answer.

- Left click the "k" icon and run the repair option. (if that is still the method). Also, may try to uninstall using the Kaspersky uninstall tool and then reinstall.

torre, Aug 22, 2015
  5. Are you using the newest version, there on the 2016 versions now as I'm running it on my PC and it runs perfect.

kuyenmotdivad, Aug 23, 2015
  6. DJG
    DJG Win User
    I'm running the last 2015(c) versions on both my workstation and convertible tablet (both Win10 Pro 64) with no problems.

7. Zjak Win User
    I am running a 3 PC licence, but I cant get it open to register the licence on the laptop. Also it is the latest version

Zjak, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Kaspersky not opening

1. Kaspersky not opening - Similar Threads - Kaspersky opening

2. Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...: When running Kaspersky total security antivirus software some issues appear in the Windows Explorer ,Selecting in the side menu such as trying to open folder properties from the side menu....
  3. Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there compatibility issues between Windows Explorer and Kaspersky total security...: When running Kaspersky total security antivirus software some issues appear in the Windows Explorer ,Selecting in the side menu such as trying to open folder properties from the side menu....
  4. why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?: I'm using windows 11 laptop, My kaspersky showing registry issue. I've already scanned using DISM tools But issue is still showing* when i click fix, it disapears and appear after PC is restarted!...
  5. why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?

why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?: I'm using windows 11 laptop, My kaspersky showing registry issue. I've already scanned using DISM tools But issue is still showing* when i click fix, it disapears and appear after PC is restarted!...
  6. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe: Split from this thread. Hi, I have had the same issue.The below is what my antivirus is showing KasperskyEvent: Visit to a website was prevented User type: Initiator Application name: rundll32.exe Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result...
  7. Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe

Kaspersky alert: Visit ot a website was prevented - rundll32.exe: Split from this thread. Hi, I have had the same issue.The below is what my antivirus is showing KasperskyEvent: Visit to a website was prevented User type: Initiator Application name: rundll32.exe Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result...
  8. Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...: I have a new DELL Latitude laptop with genuine Microsoft Windows installed, 256Gb SSD, 16GB RAMRecently, when I open a pendrive, it opens a folder with an application named as the pendrive for e.g. HP22w.exe. When i access this pendrive, it closes the window and reopens it...
  9. Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...: I have a new DELL Latitude laptop with genuine Microsoft Windows installed, 256Gb SSD, 16GB RAMRecently, when I open a pendrive, it opens a folder with an application named as the pendrive for e.g. HP22w.exe. When i access this pendrive, it closes the window and reopens it...
  10. Pendrives shown as applications .exe and opening through kaspersky even though it is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kaspersky not opening

2. kaspersky app not opening