Windows 10: Kaspersky scanning change

Discus and support Kaspersky scanning change in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For the first 18 months or so of my last Kaspersky 2-year subscription period, when I plugged in (USB) a memory stick or camera, Kaspersky immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by convul, Oct 27, 2018.

1. convul Win User

Kaspersky scanning change

For the first 18 months or so of my last Kaspersky 2-year subscription period, when I plugged in (USB) a memory stick or camera, Kaspersky immediately did a quick scan, then told me in a small box that all was ok. I was happy with that. Then for no obvious reason it stopped doing that or at least telling me about it. If I asked K to do a quick scan on an inserted external memory it would say that none was detected, although ithe device appears in the left-hand column below Documents, Downoads etc. and I can access the contents in the normal way.
    I always disconnect it in the usual way by asking permission - it is there for that.
    A few weeks ago I started on a new 2-year subscrition to K and I hoped that it would go back to autoscanning, auto telling me that it had done so and recognising devices - but it doesn't.
    Is there a Kaspersky forum?
    Thanks for any help.

:)

convul, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Le Boule Win User

Defender turned off my Kaspersky

Suggest you uninstall Kaspersky thru Control Panel, reboot the computer, then run the Kaspersky Removal Tool as listed in List
    of anti-malware product removal tools
    , reboot the computer, then reinstall Kaspersky.

Be sure you’re installing the latest version of Kaspersky and if necessary seek advice from Kaspersky Support. https://usa.kaspersky.com/windows10

Good luck…

Le Boule, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Kaspersky scanning change

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Kaspersky scanning change

1. Kaspersky scanning change - Similar Threads - Kaspersky scanning change

2. Kaspersky gives errors while full scanning.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kaspersky gives errors while full scanning.: Hello, I am full scanning my PC and those errors showed up. Should I worry abouts these or just ignore them? The top one says its encrypted and other ones just occurs an error....
  3. uninstalling kaspersky

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling kaspersky: dear sir i am downloading windows 10 a requirement is to uninstall old kaspersky antivirus which i cannot as i do not have the pass word and for years now i am using windows essential as the kaspersky license expired long time so how can i proceed. best rgds...
  4. Defender/Kaspersky

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender/Kaspersky: I have win 8.1 on my PC and have relied on Kaspersky for a number of years. It has served me well over the years except once when I encountered a software issue and turned off Kaspersky, enabled Windows Defender so I could scan for issues. Defender found the issue that...
  5. Kaspersky scanning change

Kaspersky scanning change: For the first 18 months or so of my last Kaspersky 2-year subscription period, when I plugged in (USB) a memory stick or camera, Kaspersky immediately did a quick scan, then told me in a small box that all was ok. I was happy with that. Then for no obvious reason it stopped...
  6. Kaspersky Risks?

Kaspersky Risks?: Here is another story on Kaspersky software today - Google for UK spymasters raise suspicions over Kaspersky software’s Russia links I've had concerns for some time and have now decided to remove Kaspersky software from my PCs. This is a shame since Kaspersky antivirus...
  7. Kaspersky 2018?

Kaspersky 2018?: Kaspersky have suggested I install the 2018 version of Kaspersky Total Security due to a few minor issues I'm having - see Kaspersky Total Security 2018 release notes Has anyone used the 2018 version yet and what do you think of it? 90741
  8. Antivirus kaspersky

Antivirus kaspersky: I'm using windows 10 version 1703 i want to install kaspersky internet security 2017 .. But i can't install please hlep me out... Thank [img] 87146
  9. Kaspersky Update

Kaspersky Update: The UK National Cyber Security Centre is warning against using Kaspersky software for systems related to national security - see UK warning of Russian anti-virus software I've always been impressed by Kaspersky software but I have decided to stop using it. 99390
  10. Kaspersky not opening

Kaspersky not opening: I have Kaspersky Full Internet security on my Desktop and Laptop. My desktop is running Win 10 Pro 64bit and my Laptop is running Win 10 Pro 32bit. On my Desktop I have no problems with my Kaspersky it works as it should, but on my Laptop it runs in the background...