Windows 10: Kaspersky Script Injection

Discus and support Kaspersky Script Injection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Warning received after turning off Kaspersky JavaScript Injection. I want my system to be secure, but the slowdown is unacceptable. Any thoughts from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by windoc, May 11, 2018.

1. windoc Win User

Kaspersky Script Injection

Warning received after turning off Kaspersky JavaScript Injection. I want my system to be secure, but the slowdown is unacceptable. Any thoughts from those who use Kaspersky?

:)

windoc, May 11, 2018
  2. David241 Win User

Cannot inject Windows 10 1703 updates into my .wim image

I am trying to inject Windows 10 1703 cumulative updates into my .wim image through a power shell script. I have been able to successfully install the 1607 cumulative updates but when i try to inject the 1703 updates it instantly says 100% complete and
    then goes on to say that the updates applied successfully but they when I deploy the image it is still version 1607.

Am I missing something?

Here is an image of the message

Kaspersky Script Injection [​IMG]

David241, May 11, 2018
  3. Edge and SharePoint "Open with Explorer" doesn't work

You would be looking at the "SuiteBarBrandingElementHtml" property of your $webapp object.

Indeed, this is a little known but very powerful way to inject javascript to all the pages of a web application. The original intent of this cmdlet is simply to customize the "SharePoint" word in the suite bar, but nothing prevents it to inject a javascript
    file that calls multiple customization. Here is how I load my javascript file (under the style library of the "root" site collection) containing my first block of code and several other customization:

# Enter your web-application-url

$app = Get-SPWebApplication -Identity https://[SP ROOT SC URL]/

$markup = @"

<div id='javascript-breadcrumb' class='ms-core-deltaSuiteLinks' style='line-height: 15px; width: auto;'>[THIS IS WHERE YOU WOULD USUALLY CUSTOMIZE THE "SHAREPOINT" LABEL IN THE SUITE BAR]</div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Style%20Library/_design/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Style%20Library/_design/Control/jsCtrl.js"></script>

"@

$app.SuiteBarBrandingElementHtml = $markup

$app.Update();

This is unfortunately only available on SharePoint Server, not Online. The client-side API does not expose this property, ASAIK.

Francis Laurin, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Kaspersky Script Injection

1. Kaspersky Script Injection - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Script Injection

2. Can't inject DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't inject DLL: Hi, so when I try to inject a DLL file, it doesn't work Using a Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dll/6185a604-1c39-4b4f-845d-830f4656f2e2
  3. cant inject dlls

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant inject dlls: I recently factory reset my pc and now I cant inject any dlls with any injectors into any process they just don't work I've spent hours trying to fix it now and I'm getting frustrated...
  4. Thanks for the VB scripts and Java injection.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Thanks for the VB scripts and Java injection.: I want to personally thank the motely crew of cut rate tech support with no centralized system, and the $500 cost to fix what came out of box ready to get rooted. First, id like a complete wipe of my old windows. I want it all gone, second, i dont want your stupid auto-ca...
  5. Cant inject DLLs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant inject DLLs: so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dlls/978bc54b-6b5b-4f6c-9d24-6fa8d58ac761
  6. Kaspersky Risks?

Kaspersky Risks?: Here is another story on Kaspersky software today - Google for UK spymasters raise suspicions over Kaspersky software’s Russia links I've had concerns for some time and have now decided to remove Kaspersky software from my PCs. This is a shame since Kaspersky antivirus...
  7. Kaspersky 2018?

Kaspersky 2018?: Kaspersky have suggested I install the 2018 version of Kaspersky Total Security due to a few minor issues I'm having - see Kaspersky Total Security 2018 release notes Has anyone used the 2018 version yet and what do you think of it? 90741
  8. Antivirus kaspersky

Antivirus kaspersky: I'm using windows 10 version 1703 i want to install kaspersky internet security 2017 .. But i can't install please hlep me out... Thank [img] 87146
  9. Kaspersky not opening

Kaspersky not opening: I have Kaspersky Full Internet security on my Desktop and Laptop. My desktop is running Win 10 Pro 64bit and my Laptop is running Win 10 Pro 32bit. On my Desktop I have no problems with my Kaspersky it works as it should, but on my Laptop it runs in the background...
  10. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

in Windows 10 Support
    [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).: Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error. Here's what I tried: Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10 Unblocked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should i use kasperskt inject script