Windows 10: Kaydırma çubuğunun kaybolması hk.

Discus and support Kaydırma çubuğunun kaybolması hk. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Merhaba, Windows 10'da güncelleme durumu açıklaması güncelleme boyutuna göre kaydırma çubuğu kaymaktadır.Kaybolmaktadır. Bu durumu inceleyebilir... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by seda_yildiz, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Kaydırma çubuğunun kaybolması hk.

Merhaba,

Windows 10'da güncelleme durumu açıklaması güncelleme boyutuna göre kaydırma çubuğu kaymaktadır.Kaybolmaktadır.

Bu durumu inceleyebilir misiniz?

:)

seda_yildiz, Dec 31, 2018

2. Lumia 1520 CV HK

This issue is not resolved.

I have:-

Manufacturer name: RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222

Mobile Operator: 000-HK (albeit that I am now using a UK Tesco/O2 SIM)

Configuration ID: 0222.00B57C

The phone is running Preview For Developers and upgraded the 8.1 Cyan happily OTA

According to the avalability page Denim has now been available for the HK variant for some time.

I would be grateful for a coherent answer. By which I mean someone telling me how to get the Denim update OTA in a user friendly way. Not suggesting that I rebuild the whole phone!

jtwoodfield, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Wongs Win User
    Windows 10 bug of setting the ZH-HK as the primary language

After DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth done, did a reboot into safe mode, ran SFC /Scannow the CBS.log indicated the same. Also, said it couldn't do the repair - even right after re-installation. The CBS.log also indicated
    a lot of "Duplicated Ownership" in WinSxS. Looked like there is something wrong with the SFC Utility. Moreover, there is no \\?\C:\WINDOWS\System32\zh-HK\zh-HK in the Windows Registry as described in the CBS.log.

Contents in WinSxS/Temp

The CBS.log

Wongs, Dec 31, 2018
  4. bibirobot Win User

Kaydırma çubuğunun kaybolması hk.

Diamond ATI 3870 512MB GDDR4 Need your help!!

I tried every steps ...but still shows same result. Probably RMA the card by the end of this week if no solution. Any suggestion video card? I wanna a medium performace and quiet and not very hot card!

bibirobot, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Kaydırma çubuğunun kaybolması hk.

1. Kaydırma çubuğunun kaybolması hk. - Similar Threads - Kaydırma çubuğunun kaybolması

2. WINDOWS 10 GÖREV ÇUBUĞU DONMASI HK.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 GÖREV ÇUBUĞU DONMASI HK.: Merhaba,İşyerimizdeki iki bilgisayarda sürekli aynı hatayı alıyoruz ve Görev Çubuğu kullanılamaz hale geliyor.İlgili bilgisayarlardaki Görev Çubuğu sürekli aynı saate donuyor 12:30 - 13:30 ve belirttiğim saatte kullanılabilir hale geliyor.Bu saatler hiç değişmiyor, her gün...
  3. WINDOWS 10 GÖREV ÇUBUĞU DONMASI HK.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 GÖREV ÇUBUĞU DONMASI HK.: Merhaba,İşyerimizdeki iki bilgisayarda sürekli aynı hatayı alıyoruz ve Görev Çubuğu kullanılamaz hale geliyor.İlgili bilgisayarlardaki Görev Çubuğu sürekli aynı saate donuyor 12:30 - 13:30 ve belirttiğim saatte kullanılabilir hale geliyor.Bu saatler hiç değişmiyor, her gün...
  4. WINDOWS 10 GÖREV ÇUBUĞU DONMASI HK.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. yetersiz disk alanı hk.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yetersiz disk alanı hk.: Merhabalar. 32GB hard disk'e sahip bir bilgisayarın orjinal işletim sisteminde Windows 10 var. bugün tekrar kurulum yaptım kurulumdan sonra kalan alan 1.5 gb. buna bir çözümünüz varmı? hiçbir şekilde kullanamayacağım bilgisayarı....
  6. HK Invoke connection problems

in Cortana
    HK Invoke connection problems: Hi, My Invoke had been without power for a while and now seems to need to be setup as a new device again. However when trying to set it up through my phone Android or my PC Windows 10 the setup fails at the same step every time. It fails on connecting to the home WiFi....
  7. HK Invoke Bluetooth name is fixed HK Invoke ... regardless of the name I give to the...

in Cortana
    HK Invoke Bluetooth name is fixed HK Invoke ... regardless of the name I give to the...: It seems that I cannot change the BT name of the device even though I have reset and set it up multiple times. The name Cortana says for pairing is different from the actual one. The name is fixed Worse, after some extended inactivity, BT service deactivates on the Invoke...
  8. Pil 'Yeniden Doldurulamaz' Hatası Hk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pil 'Yeniden Doldurulamaz' Hatası Hk: Merhaba, Windows 7'den Windows 10'a geçiş yapıldıktan sonra yeni aldığım pil ekranda 'Yeniden Doldurulamaz' Hatası vermektedir, bu çözümü konusunda desteğinizi bekliyorum Teşekkürler. [ATTACH]...
  9. My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn: I noticed that on December 13, I noticed that my Invoke wasn’t playing my preferred station (Mix Lite) on TuneIn at all. Tried two days later and the Invoke says “I can’t help with you right now.” Why is this happening? I wished Microsoft and Harman Kardon had fixed this...
  10. HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio

in Cortana
    HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio: Cortana doesn't recognize many radio stations I know available in TuneIn. I believe it's a matter of recognition. How can I make Cortana access them ? . For example Klara , is a classical music station based in Belgium, listed on TuneIn. What should I say to make Cortana...