Windows 10: KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it!

Discus and support KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Right you've already admitted that this update messes audio up in some games which is affecting me yet you say this has been fixed in KB 4517211 so why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdrianAiello, Oct 13, 2019.

1. KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it!

Right you've already admitted that this update messes audio up in some games which is affecting me yet you say this has been fixed in KB 4517211 so why have i not got an update for KB 4517211 i've even tried to install it manually it saying not supported ??? see screenshot, why can i not install KB4517211 to resolve the audio issue??? also why can i not uninstall KB 4515384 temporary to resolve my issue? when i go to uninstall updates KB 4515384 is not even in the list !? see other screenshot. KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it! fbeddf0a-3ceb-4b10-8f4e-fdd3d62ee856?upload=true.png KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it! f0fb0f25-61ee-4b6a-bd29-90f3b1f85ee4?upload=true.png KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it! e6cb8d21-fc28-4dc9-b225-411dedcf5a6f?upload=true.png

:)

AdrianAiello, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Conexant Audio Driver keeps messing my sound up

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to first go to Device manager and uninstall the Audio drive but don’t restart the system and then try disabling the update and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows + X, Select Device manager.

• Uninstall the driver.
    How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Print server woes

Uninstall a KB file

In Powershell ISE admin:
    List of KB files
    Code:
    Uninstall latest one:
    Code:

MikeMecanic, Oct 13, 2019
  4. KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it!

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it!

1. KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it! - Similar Threads - 4515384 Has messed

2. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up audio.: Hi. My audio for the line out is giving a constant buzzing sound and the right headphone is extremely messed up sounding. The left headphone sounds fine but the right one is like bassbosted. I have bought a new cable and used it but the same problem occurs. Any Solutions?...
  3. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Messed up audio.: Hi. My audio for the line out is giving a constant buzzing sound and the right headphone is extremely messed up sounding. The left headphone sounds fine but the right one is like bassbosted. I have bought a new cable and used it but the same problem occurs. Any Solutions?...
  4. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. update by microsoft has messed up audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update by microsoft has messed up audio: Here we go again, I had an update done yesterday and then I tried to watch a video and computer audio has a terrible echo in it so I hardly hear the audio even with sound turned way up. I need step by step instructions to fix it asap....
  6. Windows messes up my audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows messes up my audio: So I have not found any help to my problem, after countless google and microsoft support searches. the problem: as an example, I like to watch youtube videos while I play like Cities: Skylines. I have auto play on in Youtube, on Chrome, after the video ends it comes to that...
  7. Windows messes up my audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows messes up my audio: So I have not found any help to my problem, after countless google and microsoft support searches. the problem: as an example, I like to watch youtube videos while I play a like Cities: Skylines. I have auto play on in Youtube, on Chrome, after the video ends it comes to...
  8. Audio messed up

Audio messed up: I made a mistake I was listening to YouTube and forgot that my headset with a cord was still on my laptop. The tip of the headset broke and I can't get it out whatsoever. Can I use wireless headphones or USB headphones and still be able to listen to music and stuff. So my...
  9. Messed up audio when gaming since i reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up audio when gaming since i reset my computer: When i decided to reset my computer it all went well until i began playing games. I noticed the audio balancing or panning or whatever was really off and really hard to listen to when using headphones. In game audio would only come from the very right of my ear. I is hard to...
  10. Upgrade messed up my audio

Upgrade messed up my audio: MS Update decided I should install the latest version of Windows, 1703, on my HP Envy 17 laptop. I went ahead and downloaded the files and then started the install this morning, which completed in about 1 hour. However, when I try to listen to anything the sound level is...