Windows 10: KB 500 3637 not letting PC's sleep

Discus and support KB 500 3637 not letting PC's sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The June 29 update of KB 500 3637 is not letting PC's sleep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GranvilleGraves, Jun 14, 2021.

1. KB 500 3637 not letting PC's sleep

The June 29 update of KB 500 3637 is not letting PC's sleep.

:)

GranvilleGraves, Jun 14, 2021

2. Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jun 14, 2021
  3. My pc is going to sleep after 5 minutes of inactivity

Hi Sebastian,

Your PC might be set to sleep once it is idle for 5mins. For you to adjust this setting, we suggest looking into the
    Power Options advanced settings. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel and click on Power Options.
    • On your Preferred plans, click Change plan settings.
    • Click Change advanced power settings.
    • Expand Sleep and System unattended sleep timeout.
    • Set how many minutes you want your system to be left idle before it goes to sleep.

Let us know how it turns out.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

KB 500 3637 not letting PC's sleep

Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

You mentioned that Bluetooth isn't working only if the computer have just been activated after sleep. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you turn off hibernation. Follow this step by step instructions:

• Right click on the Start Menu button, and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter the following line: powercfg /h off
    • Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

KB 500 3637 not letting PC's sleep

1. KB 500 3637 not letting PC's sleep - Similar Threads - 500 3637 letting

2. PC crashing when I let it sleep on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing when I let it sleep on its own: So when I tell my pc to sleep it always come back to life now problem. HJowever, Everytime I leave my pc and allow it to sleep on its own it always crashes when I am away. Ive check the event viewer and i have this bug error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  3. PC crashing when I let it sleep on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing when I let it sleep on its own: So when I tell my pc to sleep it always come back to life now problem. HJowever, Everytime I leave my pc and allow it to sleep on its own it always crashes when I am away. Ive check the event viewer and i have this bug error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  4. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep: I have the same issue many others have posting about with MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse and none of the recommended fixes take care of the problem. The PC WILL sleep if put to sleep manually, If using the auto sleep it will go off for 1-3 seconds then come back...
  5. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse will manually Sleep but not auto sleep: I have the same issue many others have posting about with MS Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless KB and Mouse and none of the recommended fixes take care of the problem. The PC WILL sleep if put to sleep manually, If using the auto sleep it will go off for 1-3 seconds then come back...
  6. Windows Update won't let PC go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Update won't let PC go to sleep: Hi, apperently there is a major issue going on for some time now. Everytime there is a Windows update waiting, my PC decides not to go to sleep anymore. Particularly the process "MoUsoCoreWorker.exe" has a problem with sleeping. Since i saw this issue being reported by...
  7. Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode.: Hello, I am having weird issue. Before I had wired mouse, the wheel for mouse got broken so I bought wireless one. New mouse is Microsoft Wireless mobile mouse 4000. But this mouse or transmitter refuses my PC from sleep. Example: When I know that I won't use PC for longer...
  8. KB 4549951 & KB 4550945

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB 4549951 & KB 4550945: KB 4549951 AND KB 4550945 are constantly failing, message reads 'failed install attempt on ‎02/‎05/‎2020 - 0xe0000003' How can I stop them trying to install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb-4549951-kb-4550945/811de581-f8ca-4cac-8d8b-b48f9bbe4ab1
  9. Error 500

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 500: When visiting many corporate websites I get the home page but beyond that I get this error or something similar: This page isn’t working www.peiasap.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500 How do I correct this issue? It started a couple of weeks...
  10. How to scan using HP Deskjet 3637?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to scan using HP Deskjet 3637?: The software has been downloaded. How do I start a scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-using-hp-deskjet-3637/c82efff7-543b-43cf-b375-20467ccf1c95