Windows 10: KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work

Discus and support KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I feel like a moron, I installed this update today and was expecting to see the new widget. It didn't load on the taskbar so is there a place I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GregSemple, May 4, 2021.

1. KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work

So I feel like a moron, I installed this update today and was expecting to see the new widget. It didn't load on the taskbar so is there a place I need to go to enable it?Greg :-

:)

GregSemple, May 4, 2021
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Jan. 27 Insider

Windows 10’s taskbar is getting a big update with new weather and news widget - The Verge
    To disable the taskbar news widget, use these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar on Windows 10.
    • Select the News and interests menu and choose the Hidden option. Disable taskbar News and Interests.
    • (Optional) Select the Show icon only option if you want to keep the widget using less space in the taskbar.
    I don't know if it works

It works

thomaseg1, May 4, 2021
  3. usan14 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

Hello any one could help me please, I was using Foreca Weather widget, it did works perfectly but suddenly today I can not see Foreca as widget it shows as shortcut for Foreca Weather. I don`t know what is wrong I have done uninstall and reinstall but it
    does work, really frustrating as Foreca Weather widget was really helpful.

usan14, May 4, 2021
  4. usan14 Win User

KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, May 4, 2021
Thema:

KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work

1. KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work - Similar Threads - 5001391 weather news

2. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  3. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  4. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. w11 weather widget and news feed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  6. w11 weather widget and news feed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  7. News and Weather widget won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Weather widget won't open: Since yesterday the News and Weather widget has failed to open when I click on it. It does update the temperature and weather conditions, but it won't open to view the forecast and news. As far as I know I haven't changed any settings. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  8. Taskbar News And Weather

Taskbar News And Weather: Why is the News and Weather available only when the taskbar is at the bottom? I prefer my taskbar being at the top of the screen but it isn't available when set there....
  9. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon: Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-weather-widget-on-taskbar-not-showing/8b3b302d-dc26-4cd9-a8da-d24a7deb6aa7
  10. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...