Windows 10: KB 5005033

Discus and support KB 5005033 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, why is Microsoft support not responding to these issues? Does he not know the answer or does he think we will find a solution faster than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Samband, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Samband Win User

KB 5005033

Hello, why is Microsoft support not responding to these issues? Does he not know the answer or does he think we will find a solution faster than themselves !? I also have an update of 5005033 and I can not delete it and disable it and it has slowed down my system a lot.

:)

Samband, Oct 22, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Failing to update these KB 3135782, KB 890830 and KB 3135173

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

From your issue description, I understand that you are facing issue in updating windows updates. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

1. Click on search bar next to Start Menu.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Windows Update

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter. Restart the PC and check.

If the above steps doesn't work, try the below automatic Windows troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems with installing updates
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-10

If the above steps doesn't work try the below.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to manually reset the Windows update components and check if it helps.

Reset Windows update components.

Resetting Windows Update Components will fix corrupt Windows Update Components and help you to install the Windows Updates. Please follow the below steps to reset the Windows Updates Components manually:

• Press Windows Key + X on the keyboard and then select “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the menu.
    • Stop the BITS, Cryptographic,
      MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. To do this, type the following commands at a command prompt. Press the “ENTER” key after you type each command.
      • net stop wuauserv
      • net stop cryptSvc
      • net stop bits
      • net stop msiserver
    • Now rename the SoftwareDistribution and
      Catroot2
      folder. You can do this by typing the following commands in the Command Prompt. Press the “ENTER” key after you type each command.
      • ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
      • ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old
    • Now, let’s restart the BITS, Cryptographic,
      MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. Type the following commands in the Command Prompt for this. Press the
      ENTER key after you type each command.
      • net start wuauserv
      • net start cryptSvc
      • net start bits
      • net start msiserver
    5. Type Exit in the Command Prompt to close it.

Now you may try running the Windows Updates and check if the above steps resolve the issue.

For reference: Windows Update - Additional resources - Windows Deployment

Disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry
    incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry,
    click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 322756 (How to back up and restore the registry in Windows)

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 22, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

KB 5005033

Genius Releases KB-G265 Gaming Keyboard

Genius is pleased to announced release of the KB-G265 Gaming Keyboard in North America. The KB-G265 is the new and improved version of the KB-G255. It's perfect for gamers who do not want to break the bank but are still seeking a keyboard with lots of features. As for features, the keyboard boasts blue LED back-lit keys, 8 macro keys, 20 anti-ghost keys, and a 1000Hz polling rate. The KB-G265's all-black exterior is complimented nicely by it's cool blue LED back-lit keys, making it well-suited for dark gaming environments and LAN parties. The backlight feature can be conveniently turned off at any time by using one of the hotkeys at the top of the keyboard. Eight in all, these hotkeys provide easy access to functions such as media playback, web browser control and more.

KB 5005033 268b_thm.jpg

Top-level Key Response
    When it comes to key response, the KB-G265 is at the top of the food chain. It's equipped with 20 anti-ghost keys, so gamers won't have to worry about whether or not the game will register a key if multiple keys are pressed simultaneously. The KB-G265 also stands out thanks to its 1000Hz polling rate, meaning its response time 8 times faster than most standard keyboards, which have 125 Hz polling rates.

Smart Design
    Wire clutter can be a problem for gamers. That's why the KB-G265 has recesses so the keyboard cable can be positioned so that it goes to the left or the right. And to better allow gamers to immerse themselves in the action, the KB-G265 has two built-in USB ports. The keyboard also includes small design features to assist gamers. 8 silver key caps are included, so important keys can be more visible. Plus, the Windows key can also be deactivated, so gamers don't have to worry about accidentally pressing it and crashing their game.

Availability
    The KB-G265 gaming keyboard is now available in North America for the suggested retail price of $39.99.

Technical Specifications:
    • Interface support: USB 2.0
    • Body weight: 930g
    • Body size: 48.5 x 21 x 2.8cm (L x W x H)
    Package Contents:
    • KB-G265 keyboard
    • Eight additional silver keycaps
    • Keycap puller
    • Multi-language user manual
    For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

KB 5005033

1. KB 5005033 - Similar Threads - 5005033

2. KB 5005033

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB 5005033: Hello, why is Microsoft support not responding to these issues? Does he not know the answer or does he think we will find a solution faster than themselves !? I also have an update of 5005033 and I can not delete it and disable it and it has slowed down my system a lot....
  3. KB 5005033

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB 5005033: Hello, why is Microsoft support not responding to these issues? Does he not know the answer or does he think we will find a solution faster than themselves !? I also have an update of 5005033 and I can not delete it and disable it and it has slowed down my system a lot....
  4. It's Patch Tuesday 8/10/21 New Cumulative KB 5005033 Is Available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It's Patch Tuesday 8/10/21 New Cumulative KB 5005033 Is Available: Hello Everyone, The New Cumulative Update KB 5005033 is available and here are the Highlights for it : Hope this Info Helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-patch-tuesday-81021-new-cumulative-kb-5005033/6326fdf4-3901-4cf6-9c35-0d8a04570409