Windows 10: KB2267602 Update Orchestrator Service

Discus and support KB2267602 Update Orchestrator Service in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am experiencing a problem with PCs updating during yesterday's "Microsoft Update Tuesday". Definition Update for The Windows Defender Antivirus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kevin_2010_620, Oct 10, 2018.

1. KB2267602 Update Orchestrator Service

I am experiencing a problem with PCs updating during yesterday's "Microsoft Update Tuesday". Definition Update for The Windows Defender Antivirus KB2267602 has been running since yesterday morning. I restarted the Update Orchestrator Service, connected to Ethernet Cable instead of Wireless, hell I even re-imaged the PC TWICE! When I arrived back at the office the Defender update was at 95% and the Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 was at 87%. I rebooted and started the updates again , now Defender is back to 0% and Malicious is stalled at 87%. This is also happening on more than one PC. Please help. I have been working on this one PC since Monday.

Thanks

:)

Kevin_2010_620, Oct 10, 2018
  2. kambei.7s Win User

Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

found similar error in the 'System' log, during the restart after installing the update, is this normal for windows 10? Does everyone faced such thing? The update seems to have settled, in the status I've see 'Success', there seem to be no other errors.

The "Update Orchestrator Service" service is turned off due to an error
    The return from the operation was due to the timeout.

code 7023 source of Service Control Manager

EventData

param1 Update Orchestrator Service
    param2 %% 2147549471
    550073006F005300760063000000

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

after 20 seconds
    The C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MusNotificationUX.exe process initiated the "Restart" action for the DESKTOP computer on behalf of the user due to: Operating system: Service pack installation Scheduled

The update was installed
    KB4103727 OS Build 16299.431

Thanks.

kambei.7s, Oct 13, 2018
  3. kambei.7s Win User
    Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

That desktop PC, and with windows 10 1709 Enterprise on it, nothing serious have been tweaked about updates (some tweaks to not install updates automatically in Group Policy) , no Network Domain/AD used. So this is normal? As far I know that Update orchestrator does not used in common editions.

kambei.7s, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Noela Tum Win User

KB2267602 Update Orchestrator Service

Disable Update Orchestrator from waking my computer

Thanks for your reply. To help resolve your concern with the Update Orchestrator, please follow the steps below:

• Go to the Task Scheduler.
    • Double-click Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select and double-click Microsoft.
    • Select and double-click Windows.
    • Choose Update Orchestrator.
    • Right-click on Reboot.
    • Choose Properties.
    • Select Conditions.
    • Under Power options, uncheck "Wake the computer to run this task".
    You may also disable all wake timers for your computer under Power options.

We're looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

KB2267602 Update Orchestrator Service

1. KB2267602 Update Orchestrator Service - Similar Threads - KB2267602 Update Orchestrator

2. My update Orchestrator service is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My update Orchestrator service is missing: I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store, but it says one of the update services is missing. When I go to the windows update menu, it says "Error, Try to open settings later". By the way, for anyone who replies, I am using Windows 11....
  3. My update Orchestrator service is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My update Orchestrator service is missing: I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store, but it says one of the update services is missing. When I go to the windows update menu, it says "Error, Try to open settings later". By the way, for anyone who replies, I am using Windows 11....
  4. My update Orchestrator service is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update Orchestrator Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Orchestrator Service: The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following: The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect.In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed: Something went...
  6. Update Orchestrator Service

Update Orchestrator Service: The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following: The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect.In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed: Something went...
  7. Update Orchestrator Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to stop Update Orchestrator Service

How to stop Update Orchestrator Service: How do I stop Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service? I have tried almost every available way but did not work, tried to stop it from services, gpedit, regedit, task manger, and now CPU usage is 75%....
  9. The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting.: I have been getting "The Update Orchestrator Service service hung on starting". Ran troubleshoot, no problem found. I know it has something to do with windows update, which is working properly. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? 123883
  10. Update Orchestrator Service is not closing down

Update Orchestrator Service is not closing down: I cannot change the start parameters of my windows update orchestrator service nor is the closing down. I tried closing it down from the task scheduler but it wont work because it is saying that I don't have the permission to do so. There is a single account on this PC i.e....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usosvc error 87

2. kb2267602 87%

3. update orchestrator service windows 10