Windows 10: KB2565063 Breaks File Explorer

Discus and support KB2565063 Breaks File Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After KB2565063 is installed, File Explorer will no longer work.After opening File Explorer it just hangs, like it is searching for drives and their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josie02, May 31, 2022.

1. Josie02 Win User

KB2565063 Breaks File Explorer

After KB2565063 is installed, File Explorer will no longer work.After opening File Explorer it just hangs, like it is searching for drives and their contents.I do not have any other drives plugged in besides the C:\ drive.No other peripheral devices are plugged in. It's a basic computer, purchased within the last 12 months, and meets all the requirements of Windows 11.It was working great before the update. What have you all done to resolve this?The program explorer.exe version 10.0.22000.708 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed

:)

Josie02, May 31, 2022

2. Update KB2565063, KB2565063

Hello;

After updating this KB2565063, KB2565063. My computer have problems with video (the half of the videos-right side- have lines distorting the image), this happen in all video like windows software and videos by internet like youtube.

Also, the batery The battery discharges very fast. the battery of my computer is regularly about of 6-8 hours, Now only two hours.

And I cannot uninstall the files.

Please help!

YhoelChavez, May 31, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2022
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, May 31, 2022
Thema:

1. KB2565063 Breaks File Explorer - Similar Threads - KB2565063 Breaks File

2. Hi, Windows Tools is Breaking File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Windows Tools is Breaking File Explorer.: When i click a subfoler, e.g Desktop, Downloads, Documents in Windows Tools App, it breaks file explorer. This was on 22H2. The file explorer has tabs in it....
  3. Hi, Windows Tools is Breaking File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, Windows Tools is Breaking File Explorer.: When i click a subfoler, e.g Desktop, Downloads, Documents in Windows Tools App, it breaks file explorer. This was on 22H2. The file explorer has tabs in it....
  4. Hi, Windows Tools is Breaking File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. KB2565063 Breaks File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB2565063 Breaks File Explorer: After KB2565063 is installed, File Explorer will no longer work.After opening File Explorer it just hangs, like it is searching for drives and their contents.I do not have any other drives plugged in beside the C:\ drive.No other peripheral devices are plugged in. It's a...
  6. Disastrous Windows 10 update breaks File Explorer, printer, network

in Windows 10 News
    Disastrous Windows 10 update breaks File Explorer, printer, network: Microsoft has again managed to release a serious of problematic updates for Windows 10 that have caused serious problems for some users. The bugs in Windows 10’s October Patch include Blue Screen of Death, broken File Explorer, printer disconnection bug, and network issues....
  7. Saving a file breaks thumbnails and messes up file explorer

Saving a file breaks thumbnails and messes up file explorer: When I save a file from any browser to anywhere but the default download location it will sometimes freeze while attempting to open a window asking me where to save. It also breaks thumbnails for some reason. I'm forced to close my browser and either log out or restart it...
  8. Windows 10 v1909 update breaks File Explorer

Windows 10 v1909 update breaks File Explorer: Since the Windows 10 v1909 update, this PC (see link for config) has been having the following File Explorer issues: Thumbnails not loading: [ATTACH] File Explorer starting with only Quick Access, This PC, and Libraries in the left shortcut pane, with the main pane saying...
  9. Random files break

Random files break: i have some files that randomly stop working and they have a little grey icon on the original icon it happend to some game files and a txt document and now none of those file can be read or edited please help...
  10. Update 'KB2565063' could not be installed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update 'KB2565063' could not be installed.: For the last few days this update has been trying to install itself and it fails every time. The event message is: Event ID 1023 Code: Product: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - Update 'KB2565063' could not be installed. Error code 1625....