Windows 10: KB3106932 and KB3105210 Related Problem

Discus and support KB3106932 and KB3105210 Related Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I successfully installed the above updates last Friday. The following day, when using Firefox, I found that accessing secure (https) web sites was... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AlexB, Nov 1, 2015.

1. AlexB Win User

KB3106932 and KB3105210 Related Problem

I successfully installed the above updates last Friday. The following day, when using Firefox, I found that accessing secure (https) web sites was generating the error message:

"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

I then tried using Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome but had no success with these browsers either. After trying various approaches without success, I restored my system to the point in time just before the Microsoft updates were installed and the problem disappeared. Just to make sure that the updates were responsible, I re-installed the updates, and the problem returned.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any other thoughts or suggestions?

:)

AlexB, Nov 1, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade seems fine; then win10 update on 10/26 caused Microsoft Edge to uninstall??

Microsoft Edge disappeared/actually appeared to uninstall after Windows 10 update KB3106932 and KB3105210!! Anyone seen this??

win10istrouble, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Surface Pro Crashing window 10

I have the same problem ...I walked through same steps you list (did with another MS Tech) ...still same problem.

I found that this problem only started AFTER the last updates were installed KB3106932 and KB3105210. I was able to uninstall KB3105210....the problem with start menu goes away (and same issue with 'new notifications'); However the search bar or search
    in windows10 still does not work. Can't find fix for it AND the strange part is I can NOT uninstall KB3106932?! I believe this is the real problem. There is no options to "uninstall" for this update (there was for 5210 and all others shown, but NOT this
    one)!!

win10istrouble, Nov 1, 2015
  4. AlexB Win User

Today I thought I'd try again. I installed the two updates separately, firstly KB3105210 and then KB3106932. Afterwards I had no problem accessing secure sites.

I have no confidence in Windows 10. It seems to me to be a "work in progress" OS with danger never too far away. Also my Reliabilty Monitor shows too many problems happening below the surface although I'm not aware of most of them taking place..

AlexB, Nov 1, 2015
  5. Davex Win User
    I have problem with KB3105210. It wont instal, four some reason. And I trayed to instal KB3105210 manually through Microsoft Update Catalog website. I have random restartings and update loop. Maybe someone have salution?

Davex, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. KB3106932 and KB3105210 Related Problem - Similar Threads - KB3106932 KB3105210 Related

2. [Help] Game related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Help] Game related problems: Just a few days ago, I did a reset on my laptop (Reinstallation of windows) to clear up space and fix a resolution issue I had. After the reset, I continued on redownloading my games, applications, etc. But when I played my games, I realized something, my games would have...
  3. problem related to audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem related to audio: actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't ask again and closed that box. I didn't studied the matter in that box and closed. Now when I connect the earphones no such...
  4. A multitude of hopefully related problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A multitude of hopefully related problems.: First and foremost no matter how hard I try I cant seem to download the new updates for windows 10. When trying I get "the file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupted setup cannot continue. Error Code is [0x36B3]" I've tried a lot of different things most of which...
  5. problem related to whatsapp and instagram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem related to whatsapp and instagram: sir, first of all I have a problem related to whatsapp, available on store. from there I downloaded but it couldn't run on my laptop further more only black or white screen appeared. another in Instagram app, I am unable to make video call in Instagram. and also there is...
  6. Problem Related To Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Related To Hyper-V: Microsoft Hyper-v is Disabled on my systems but I always get error "Microsoft Hyper-V is enabled on your System. Please Disable it" Why? I use Windows 10 home single language Version. windows 10 home doesn't support Hyper-V but always I face this problem. I have done the...
  7. Windows Update KB3105210 faild

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update KB3105210 faild: I have problem with KB3105210 update. It wont instal, four some reason. I have random restartings and update loops. And I trayed to instal KB3105210 manually through Microsoft Update Catalog website. Maybe someone have salution? 29372
  8. Upgrade problems related to a hardware change

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade problems related to a hardware change: I think I've figured out what my upgrade problem is caused by. I stopped get new Insider Builds and could not change some settings (grayed out). This started when I upgraded my Samsung SSD from 128GB to 256GB and then restored the Windows 10 to the 256. There seems to be...
  9. A number of problems, probably related

in Windows 10 Support
    A number of problems, probably related: I am facing the following problems: 1. Cannot start windows defender real-time protection: Shows error code 0x800705b4 (attached) All options in Settings are unavailable (attached) 2. Cannot start Malwarebyte Antimalware real-time protection Said "access denied"...
  10. Windows 10 Update KB3106932 and KB3105210 - October 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Update KB3106932 and KB3105210 - October 29: [img] Information Cumulative Update KB3105210 for Windows 10 October 29th. See: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3105210 Manual download x64: https://t.co/mSV9bqzkN9 Manual download x86: https://t.co/OB6CBxVyQX Update KB3106932 for Windows 10 October 29th....