Windows 10: KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer

Discus and support KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Have you guys with no issues checked your settings -- Settings/System/Notifications and Actions --> are your settings there correct? If you change them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RJG, Jun 27, 2017.

1. tomseys Win User

KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer

Have you guys with no issues checked your settings -- Settings/System/Notifications and Actions --> are your settings there correct? If you change them and come back do they stick?

tomseys, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer

1. KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - KB4022716 Broke Firefox

2. Chrome/Edge/Firefox all start up slowly, but internet explorer starts up instantly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome/Edge/Firefox all start up slowly, but internet explorer starts up instantly?: Since a windows update, my chrome has suddenly been starting up very inconsistently and slowly. It used to be instant (less than a second) vs now being anywhere from 7-15 seconds. I did the basic troubleshooting steps and they didn’t help. After another windows update,...
  3. Downloading chrome or firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading chrome or firefox: My new laptops won't download chrome or firefox. I think Microsoft is doing this on purpose because I see threads going back at least 2 years with same problem and it hasn't been addressed. I now can't even get the "offline" programs. Any help with this? Should I just...
  4. Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop: Hi, Youtube videos are not getting played in any of the browsers in Windows 10 Laptop. I tried below options. I purchased laptop with Windows 10 OS. 1. enabling 'Use software rendering insteadof GPU rendering' in internet explorer. 2. Installed latest version of Adobe...
  5. Firefox vs Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox vs Chrome: I switched back to Google Chrome from firefox some months ago and it's been fine...However, i got curious *Wink today and decided to download Firefox again and play with it to see how it is now...One thing i did observe is that it does seem more snappy about loading in web...
  6. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer acting like Firefox: I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing. One thing fixed... 3503
  7. new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer freezes PC

in Browsers and Email
    new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer freezes PC: Does anybody have a solution to this problem. When I open a couple of new tabs in Google Chrome ,Firefox or Internet Explorer it freezes my computer completely. It started with the latest Windows 10 update. 1. In Event Viewer - System I have this two errors constantly...
  8. KB4022716 broke my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KB4022716 broke my audio: So just installed KB4022716, hoping it would fix the slow boot after creaters update but it completely broke my audio. All sound stutters like crazy. It's so bad that i cant even understand what someone says in for example review video on YouTube. Music playback, same....
  9. Cumulative Update KB4022716 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow ring

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4022716 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 7/5: We have released KB4034450 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring which supersedes KB4022716 and includes a single fix for an issue causing some laptops to boot to a black screen. Hello Windows Insiders, If...
  10. Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer: Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer as World’s Top Browser New data shows that IE is losing users very fast [img] The latest set of browser market share figures provided by Net Applications indicate that Microsoft’s strategy of replacing Internet...
Tags: