Windows 10: KB4073543 popup project notification issue

Discus and support KB4073543 popup project notification issue in Cortana to solve the problem; Now I am using windows 10 Education KB4073543 update. since last week I installed DOCKER on my machine then now when I search something on... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by chamithfernando, Jul 18, 2020.

1. KB4073543 popup project notification issue

Now I am using windows 10 Education KB4073543 update. since last week I installed DOCKER on my machine then now when I search something on cortana or browse something on browser , sometimes occur project notification and stuck my keyboard and can"t type any alphabetical letter or numerical value but then I press windows button Its been solved there is huge error for me. hoping quick solution.

:)

chamithfernando, Jul 18, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Popup Notification Issues/Bugs

Hi, first you may wish to consider disabling notfications you don't want to reduce these. Not all are necessary or desirable.

KB4073543 popup project notification  issue [​IMG]

Second, consider using Focus Assist so these don't occur when you don't want them interfering:

I don't know a way of changing their size.

Third: Duration:
    How to make Windows 10 notifications last a little (or a lot) longer | PCWorld
    I searched for
    change notification persistence "windows 10"

for you.

Fourth, you may find more to help in the tutorials section- searchable list:
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index
    First set of finds:

Note that each tutorial includes a list of related tutorials.

dalchina, Jul 18, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 18, 2020
  4. KB4073543 popup project notification issue

Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

KB4073543 popup project notification issue

1. KB4073543 popup project notification issue - Similar Threads - KB4073543 popup project

2. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  3. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  4. Project issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Project issue: i tried Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter Reinstall your video drivers Clean boot your computer Run SFC Use a different user account but the issue is still continued please suggest any method [ATTACH]...
  5. Move Popup Notifications

Move Popup Notifications: I have a dual monitor setup on my desktop. Is there a way to move the popup notifications from my main monitor to my secondary monitor? It gets annoying when they popup while I'm working on something. 168793
  6. Popup notification location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Popup notification location?: How do I stop Teams chat, Teams calls, Mail, Outlook and goodness knows what else all vying for the same two square inches at the bottom right of the screen? submitted by /u/GenericDisturbance [link] [comments]...
  7. Notifications and Popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Popups: How can I stop Notifications and Popups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-and-popups/b116d508-32ca-46e3-b520-8d4ecde097bb
  8. Windows Popup Notification Issues/Bugs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Popup Notification Issues/Bugs: I have an incredibly hard time trying to search through Google and posts and media to find what I'm looking for, so I'm making a post here. For a pretty long time, I've had a massive annoyance with Windows' notification popups that show up in the corner. I want to be able to...
  9. projection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projection issue: Hi,i'm Pat, was trying to make a projection of screen's laptop on my LGwebOSTV still it can't. I've checked my drivers and they are all up to date. Whenever i start the process it can't get to the end. Apparently the laptop is deconncting itself but with my mobile it workes...
  10. windows popup notification

windows popup notification: After installing windows 10 pro version, I am getting nonstop popup notification saying "an app default was reset". I can't get what's going wrong. How to solve this issue? I am using third party music software KM Player. Please help asap. Thank You. I am attaching screenshot...