Windows 10: KB4284848 update keeps failing and asking for restart.

Discus and support KB4284848 update keeps failing and asking for restart. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My KB4284848 update keeps failing. It downloads and installs and then asks for a restart. Once i restart the computer it then asks for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NathanRice1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. KB4284848 update keeps failing and asking for restart.

Hi,

My KB4284848 update keeps failing. It downloads and installs and then asks for a restart. Once i restart the computer it then asks for me to restart it again, or it waits a while and will ask me to download it again. Each time i restart the laptop it says it failed. I have tried this at least 40 times to no avail. I have also read numerous articles and form posts and i still have the same problem. It is now getting on my nerves and an utterly unnecessary waste of my time.

If anyone can help me with this problem i will be eternally grateful.

Thanks, Nathan.

:)

NathanRice1, Jul 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 14, 2018
  3. RPaal Win User
    KB4284848 fails with Error Code 0x80073712

I have attempted to install KB4284848 several times but continue to get error code 0x80073712.

Reading through some of the community posts, I ran WuReset 2.0 for windows 10, as the administrator, and the KB continued to fail installation.

Other suggestions?

Thanks

Rick

RPaal, Jul 14, 2018
  4. KB4284848 update keeps failing and asking for restart.

Windows Update keeps failing!

Yea, that was going to be my next suggestion, if "Safe mode" did not work... I didn't want to scare him just yet.. *Toast :toast: There is a new feature in Windows 8 that will let you go back to a fresh install with just a few clicks. It should help a lot non pro's to start over fresh. *Toast :toast: But this is no help to him.. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

KB4284848 update keeps failing and asking for restart.

1. KB4284848 update keeps failing and asking for restart. - Similar Threads - KB4284848 update keeps

2. Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart: I have an issue with some PCs which have MECM client and it's manage the updatesthey keeps asking for restart after install windows update but after restart the update were not installed and asking for restart again over and over without any succeed with install the updateI...
  3. Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart: I have an issue with some PCs which have MECM client and it's manage the updatesthey keeps asking for restart after install windows update but after restart the update were not installed and asking for restart again over and over without any succeed with install the updateI...
  4. Windows update not installed and keeps asked for restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Failed update, pc keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Failed update, pc keeps restarting: Hey everyone I probably got the wrong reddit sub? sorry if that's the case. The thing is my computer stopped working a while ago or rather is stuck in an endless restating cycle. What happened is that the update for windows 10 1903 started unexpectedly ( I was still on 1890),...
  6. KB4284848 fails with Error Code 0x80073712

KB4284848 fails with Error Code 0x80073712: I have attempted to install KB4284848 several times but continue to get error code 0x80073712. Reading through some of the community posts, I ran WuReset 2.0 for windows 10, as the administrator, and the KB continued to fail installation. Other suggestions? Thanks Rick...
  7. KB4284848 stuck at "Requires a restart to finish installing"

KB4284848 stuck at "Requires a restart to finish installing": Is there an way how to fix this issue? How do i stuck here? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/kb4284848-stuck-at-requires-a-restart-to-finish/24d29903-906a-44a3-953d-067648a9e99c
  8. Cumulative Update KB4284848 Windows 10: No printing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cumulative Update KB4284848 Windows 10: No printing: Afrer Cumulative Update KB4284848 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.137 - June 26, Word 2016 documents could not be printed. MS Excel, Acrobat, Photoshop print fine. It's just Word that has the problem. The last couple of years, I have been using a custom Word theme with default...
  9. Problem with installing update, KB4284848 Failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with installing update, KB4284848 Failed: hi all. i have a problem with installing this update. i tried these: sfc check scan disk check stop update service and removing update folder (SoftwareDistribution) checking date and time (automatic) but still it says updates failed the only change i remember that is...
  10. Adobe flash update keep asking for restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash update keep asking for restart: Hello So There's an adobe flash update today (KB4051613), but i'm unable to install it. Not because it failed, but everytime after i restarted, it won't install and just shows "Update needs restart to install" in the Update History. I'm still unable to install it. Updating...
Tags: