Windows 10: KB4457131 Breaks SSRS Web Portal URL

Discus and support KB4457131 Breaks SSRS Web Portal URL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have not found any information on this so I decided to create my own post. I have applied KB4457131 security roll up to 3 separate environments which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheSteeZ, Sep 26, 2018.

1. TheSteeZ Win User

KB4457131 Breaks SSRS Web Portal URL

I have not found any information on this so I decided to create my own post. I have applied KB4457131 security roll up to 3 separate environments which resulted in the same behavior; breaking the SSRS Web Portal URL resulting in a 503 error. The Web Service URL still works, it just breaks the Web Portal URL (where you manage SSRS reports).

Resolution:

1. Uninstall the security update

2. Remove Web Service URL

3. Apply Web Service URL

Re-applying the Web Service URL will fix the Web Portal URL.

:)

TheSteeZ, Sep 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 26, 2018
  3. LukaJJX Win User
    What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, Sep 26, 2018
  4. KB4457131 Breaks SSRS Web Portal URL

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

KB4457131 Breaks SSRS Web Portal URL

1. KB4457131 Breaks SSRS Web Portal URL - Similar Threads - KB4457131 Breaks SSRS

2. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  3. URLs not opening in the web app version of the site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URLs not opening in the web app version of the site: I was reading an article about an Edge experiment from years ago that I thought would be working by now. I have a ticketing system that runs Ina browser. And we have a ERP system that has links to tickets. When we click on these links it opens a new tab. For our ticketing...
  4. SSRS Powershell Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSRS Powershell Subscriptions: Hello.I'm have several reports rdl. With parameter selection User name received Active Directory. I want to sign users from the list in powershell and not manually in web SSRS. Is it possible?...
  5. SSRS Powershell Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSRS Powershell Subscriptions: Hello.I'm have several reports rdl. With parameter selection User name received Active Directory. I want to sign users from the list in powershell and not manually in web SSRS. Is it possible?...
  6. Copy URL from a .exe Web App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy URL from a .exe Web App: I have a .exe Web App and I want to copy a URL from it but it isn't allowing me to do that. Please help. submitted by /u/Background_Screen497 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kxwnen/copy_url_from_a_exe_web_app/
  7. whatsapp web portal qr code not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    whatsapp web portal qr code not loading: when i tried to open whatsapp web portal both in microsoft edge and google chrome and whatsapp web desktop app. the qr code is not generated and it is simply rotating without end. qr code is not appearing. how to fix it. i am using windows 10 krishnan ks...
  8. KB4532097 makes SSRS Report URL's case sensitive similar to KB4535706

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4532097 makes SSRS Report URL's case sensitive similar to KB4535706: Similar to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb4535706-makes-ssrs-report-urls-case-sensitive/fb211578-5ae8-4c0e-be0b-278f6fde0825?auth=1, we recently installed KB4532097, and SSRS URL link to report server became case sensitive. Link to...
  9. KB4535706 makes SSRS Report URL's Case Sensitive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4535706 makes SSRS Report URL's Case Sensitive: Anyone else find that after the installation of KB4535706 that all of a sudden links to reports in SSRS might not work? We found out that the URL links are now Case Sensitive. So a URL link to ServerName\reports\reportname does not work while a URL link to...
  10. Kiosk browser Employee Web Portal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kiosk browser Employee Web Portal: Okay, I am trying to take advantage of Kiosk mode at my company. I want to create a kiosk that will only display one URL and is restricted to that URL alone. Using the kiosk mode, there is only one browser available in that program and that is Microsoft edge. I would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4457131

2. https://s.yimg.com/rq/darla/3-20-0/html/r-sf.html

3. breaking the ssrs web portal url resulting in a 503 error

4. kb4457131 crashing vm,
  5. https://s.yimg.com/rq/darla/3-25-0/html/r-sf.html,
  6. Waiting for https://s.yimg.com/rq/darla/3-24-1/html/r-sf.html...,
  7. ssrs windows 10 web portal,
  8. kb4457131 not installing,
  9. 4457131,
  10. see content of kb4457131,
  11. kb4457131 will not install