Windows 10: kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu

Discus and support kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The custom Tiles from my start menu won't appear after installing November 2018 updates (KB4467682). Everything that has been customized is gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MARIOHACHE, Nov 28, 2018.

1. kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu

The custom Tiles from my start menu won't appear after installing November 2018 updates (KB4467682).

Everything that has been customized is gone (office icons, production software etc). Only tiles left are calendar, weather and Edge.

Will uninstall update to see if issue is resolved

:)

MARIOHACHE, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Yvonne Win User

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Nov 28, 2018
  3. krytoned Win User
    Custom start menu tile

I just installed the latest version of Dropbox (desktop, not app) and realised that they are able to have a nice looking start menu tile. Any ideas on how to replicate this effect for my other start menu shortcuts?

kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu [​IMG]

For instance, the Dropbox icon doesn't look too small, and the tile has a blue blackground colour that is different from my Windows accent colour.

krytoned, Nov 28, 2018
  4. kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu

Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing

So I woke my computer up from sleep last night and this is what I was welcomed with:

kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu [​IMG]

All of a sudden my start menu had no apps listed and no live tiles to speak of. So I did my googleing and I found this microsoft answer page: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-b988cd6da49a

I tried every step in their. After all said and done, I got installed programs to show up, but the live tiles that usually show to the right did not come back. I was ok with that, thinking I would work on this today and find a solution to that problem.

I just woke up the computer again from sleep and the start menu is blank AGAIN. Before this started happening last night, I have not installed any new software nor has windows ran any updates.

I'm at a loss. I tried system recovery and to roll back to a few days prior, but I keep getting an error after recovery is attempted stating that windows recovery wasn't able to fully complete due to a certain file (i can retry recovery and post picture of error if needed).

So any suggestions on whats my next step? I thought maybe I had a malware issue, but II have avast and malware antibytes installed and they showed no hits when the scans where run.

Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated. Hope you all have a Great Turkey Day!

PS, I have to work today from 4pm to 6am, so If I do not reply right away I apologize.

Dalumberjack03, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu

1. kb4467682 Custom Tiles wont show up in start menu - Similar Threads - kb4467682 Custom Tiles

2. Need HELP, Custom Start menu Tiles with TileIconifier

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need HELP, Custom Start menu Tiles with TileIconifier: [ATTACH] Hi guys, i start using a program called "TileIconifier" to customize my start menu tiles and it's working PERFECT. Only thing i can't figure out is how to use a custom icon for the folders with the program "TileIconifier" or is it some how possible ? Example:...
  3. Start menu tiles customization.

Start menu tiles customization.: I'm using a dark grey theme, all but one tile in my start menu has the same grey background but one is lighter than the rest for no reason. I fail to find the option to individually change tile colors. Example Thanks for replies. submitted by /u/Darth_Jupiter [link]...
  4. Start Menu Tiles...

Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  5. start menu not showing tiles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start menu not showing tiles: start menu not showing tiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-not-showing-tiles/21e7436d-100f-4d21-aa5d-0d3ea3f2dd29
  6. (Resolved) Windows Update missing icons in tiles in Start Menu after updating KB4467682 on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (Resolved) Windows Update missing icons in tiles in Start Menu after updating KB4467682 on...: Hi, After I install an update for Windows today, some of the icons in my Start Menu went missing. I used the Microsoft Automated Assistance, that we couldn't communicate at all. I was asking about Update, she (it) was asking me about if I would like to change the size of the...
  7. 2018-11 Cumulative Update KB4467682 breaks custom Win 10 Start Menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    2018-11 Cumulative Update KB4467682 breaks custom Win 10 Start Menus: Hi, I work for a non-profit as part of the IT Dept, we run Win 10 Pro throughout our facilities, since we can't afford Enterprise. As part of that, to avoid the crapware constantly popping up in the start menus of my users, I used the procedures found here and here to create...
  8. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  9. Custom start menu tile

Custom start menu tile: I just installed the latest version of Dropbox (desktop, not app) and realised that they are able to have a nice looking start menu tile. Any ideas on how to replicate this effect for my other start menu shortcuts? [img] For instance, the Dropbox icon doesn't look too...
  10. Start menu tile customization

Start menu tile customization: Hi Guys, Okay so I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. When I first installed Windows 10 the Start Menu had categories like "Life at a glance" and so on. However, I removed all of the tiles because at that time I felt like I didn't need them. Now, I would...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4467682 start menu

2. create custom tile start menu 1903

3. tiles dont show up on start menu

4. custom link wont show up in menu