Windows 10: KB4467708 causes BSOD when copying large files

Discus and support KB4467708 causes BSOD when copying large files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I see errors at event viewer just before BSOD; Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by enigmasi, Nov 24, 2018.

1. enigmasi Win User

KB4467708 causes BSOD when copying large files

I see errors at event viewer just before BSOD;

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection
    Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker

and then BSOD, this is what I get from minidumps

KB4467708 causes BSOD when copying large files 3270dc56-d332-4b8a-9cfa-b4c74c0b7c41?upload=true.jpg

I tested memory sticks, disks and finally uninstalling update solved the issue

:)

enigmasi, Nov 24, 2018
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Nov 24, 2018
  4. KB4467708 causes BSOD when copying large files

Windows 10 crashes when copying large .vmdk files

Windows 10 has crashed several times with BSOD when copying large .vmdk files.

The BSOD claims to be preparing a dump file but it never completes. The BSOD gives a STOP CODE: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

This computer successfully performed the identical operation without a problem before it was "upgraded" from Windows 7.

OscarRoark, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

KB4467708 causes BSOD when copying large files

1. KB4467708 causes BSOD when copying large files - Similar Threads - KB4467708 causes BSOD

2. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  3. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  4. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,: When copying and pasting large files or playing games, blue screen is easy to appearhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdOH8kozuEwpGTYYvyF2iYL8idj_PX7j/view?usp=sharing...
  6. When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,: When copying and pasting large files or playing games, blue screen is easy to appearhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdOH8kozuEwpGTYYvyF2iYL8idj_PX7j/view?usp=sharing...
  7. File corruption when copying large files

File corruption when copying large files: Hello,I'm experiencing a problem with Windows 10 where I get corrupt backup files if I copy and paste them from one connected external hard drive to another, and the transfer rate is too fast. These files are very large, tending to range in size from 20 GB to 100 GB. Whenever...
  8. Copying large MP4 files

Copying large MP4 files: I have a flash drive created by a company that transfers old 8mm movies and old VHS tapes to digital format. The files are formatted in MP4 and the total volume the 30 separate files on this drive is approximately 105Gb. Most of the files are less than 4Gb but some are...
  9. KB4467708 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4467708 update: Can any explain as to why KB4467708 is installed twice on my system. I see it listed down on the bottom of the list, as having failed with this number behind it, 0x8024200d. Two from the top it is showing as having installed with (4) behind it. Then at the very top of the...
  10. KB4467708 update

in Windows 10 Support
    KB4467708 update: Can any explain as to why KB4467708 is installed twice on my system. I see it listed down on the bottom of the list, as having failed with this number behind it, 0x8024200d. Two from the top it is showing as having installed with (4) behind it. Then at the very top of the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4467708

2. kb4467708 fails to install

3. windows 10 large file transfer bluescreen

4. copy file to drive bsod,
  5. KB4467708 blue screen