Windows 10: kb4477137 mail no longer syncs since update

Discus and support kb4477137 mail no longer syncs since update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after this update I can no longer edit send or receive gmail through mail, I tried various fixes, I am unable to uninstall the app, there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IMastrowitchee, Jan 21, 2019.

1. kb4477137 mail no longer syncs since update

after this update I can no longer edit send or receive gmail through mail,
    I tried various fixes, I am unable to uninstall the app, there is no option,

I am unable to uninstall the update again there is no option

My user is administrator.

:)

IMastrowitchee, Jan 21, 2019

2. Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 21, 2019
  4. s427 Win User

kb4477137 mail no longer syncs since update

Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

I'm having a problem with the default Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10. For a while I was able to sync my Google account emails (Gmail) and calendar in those apps, but about a week ago, it has stopped working: the calendar is empty (no events, and no calendars listed), and the emails that were already synced are still there, but syncing doesn't bring any new email.

I tried deleting my Google account from the mail (or calendar) app, by going to "settings -> accounts", and then re-creating the account. I did that three times. Each time I was able to complete the following steps:

1. enter my Gmail address,
    2. then my Google account password,
    3. then the confirmation code sent by SMS,
    4. and finally got to the screen "Windows would like to..." (permissions listing), on which I clicked "Accept" (obviously).

The first time, I then got a Windows message "Something went wrong", followed by an error code (I didn't write it down).

The second time, I didn't get this error message, so it looked like the account was successfully created (it appeared in my accounts list in the settings of those apps), but nothing was synced: both apps (mail / calendar) remained empty. (I tried syncing manually by clicking the sync button in the mail app: still nothing, even though the app confirmed that it was "up to date".)

For my third attempt, I had found this question, so I went and created an "app password" in my Google account, specifically for those apps. But when I got to the password screen (step 2 described above) and entered this app password instead of my regular account password, I got an error message (from Google) asking me to enter my account password and not an app password. So I did that, and that got me exactly the same result as my second attempt (account created but nothing synced).

I also tried both answers given on the same question (first via "settings > accounts > add account > Other account", and second via "settings > accounts > add account > Advanced setup"), but none of them worked for me (again, account created but nothing synced).

Has anyone experienced the same problems? How can I make this work?

UPDATE: a few months back (early October 2015) I received an email from Microsoft inviting me to "reconnect to Google" (that was the title of the email). I ignored it for a while, but recently followed the steps in this email and now everything seems to be working fine. So I'm guessing that MS somehow fixed whatever bug it was.

Thema:

kb4477137 mail no longer syncs since update

1. kb4477137 mail no longer syncs since update - Similar Threads - kb4477137 mail longer

2. My AOL mail will no longer sync in Microsoft Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AOL mail will no longer sync in Microsoft Mail.: My AOL mail will no longer sync in Microsoft Mail. This was never a problem until recently. When looking at the inbox screen, I can see my other synced accounts but there is a triangle with an exclamation point in it next to AOL. I have attempted to troubleshoot it in many...
  3. Accounts no longer synced with Mail for Windows 10 app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accounts no longer synced with Mail for Windows 10 app: 3rd party accounts like gmx.com were syncing fine for years until the last updates last one is 16005.13426.20688.0. They still work fine on Outlook and Samsung Mail on my phone. I tried different IMAP and POP3 settings in the Mail app, to no avail. Is there any conflict...
  4. Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update

Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update: Windows outlook no longer will allow yahoo to work on PC Go through the update process and agree and it says it is fixing it but then gives code 0x8019019a Please help. Androids are working Come on Microsoft what is going on? Get tired of every time you update I get issues....
  5. Mail is not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail is not syncing after update: The upgrade resulted in stopping mail synchronization. Furthermore, notifications are not getting in the Notification Center. I should click on mail sync to get letters come into notification center....
  6. Windows 10 Mail app no longer syncing with Gmail

Windows 10 Mail app no longer syncing with Gmail: Already removed my Gmail from the Windows Mail app and relinked it to see if that was the issue but nope...won't sync. I logged into Gmail online and I see the interface has changed a bit...maybe they did an update and Windows no longer works with it? Either way, my emails...
  7. Since updating to 1909, no longer getting notifications for Gmail in Mail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since updating to 1909, no longer getting notifications for Gmail in Mail: I updated to 1909 just over a week ago, and I'm not getting new mail notifications from Mail for my two Gmail accounts. I'm still getting notifications for my one Hotmail account though. If I open the Mail app, it instantly shows a notification for new mails in both Gmail...
  8. Can't uninstall update KB4477137

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall update KB4477137: Basically what the title says. I want to uninstall the update as its causing issues with my computer. I tried going to the control panel and uninstalling it there, but there was no option to. I then tried to set the permanence of the .mum files to removable, but that still...
  9. AOL Mail not syncing since upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL Mail not syncing since upgrade: My AOL mail will not SYNC with "New Notifications" in Action Center since the automatic 1809 update on December 15, 2018. I've tried everything to solve problem and still will not download. I did noticed when in Manage My Acct there are 16 bubbles in password that I know is...
  10. KB4477137 Servicing stack update for Windows 10 v1803 - Dec. 11

in Windows 10 News
    KB4477137 Servicing stack update for Windows 10 v1803 - Dec. 11: Servicing stack update for Windows Server, version 1803 and Windows 10, version 1803: December 11, 2018 Applies to: Windows Server version 1803, Windows 10 version 1803 Summary This update makes stability improvements for the Windows Server, version 1803 and Windows 10,...
Tags: