Windows 10: KB4480056 - brings problem AD server authentification

Discus and support KB4480056 - brings problem AD server authentification in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'd like to report a problem I had today. Due to a bug in Windows 10 1809 caused by KB4480056. LDAP or Active Directory server authentification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelDieudonne, Jan 9, 2019.

1. KB4480056 - brings problem AD server authentification

Hi,

I'd like to report a problem I had today. Due to a bug in Windows 10 1809 caused by KB4480056.

LDAP or Active Directory server authentification through VPN not working anymore.

I had to uninstall this update to get my app to be able to connect through LDAP again.

I'm not familiar with this kid of login, so I'll be short. Uninstall the update KB4480056 - brings problem AD server authentification ;)

This occurred on 2 computers.

I actually turn my personal computer on to check if the problem came from my work-computer only.

Startup. Test: works! Shutdown, wait Update...

Restart to double check... -> not working. Bingo

A half afternoon wasted... Arrg

Hope it will help.

Rgds,

Michael from France

***moved on english forum****

:)

MichaelDieudonne, Jan 9, 2019
  2. lesas Win User

N70 - smtp authentification

If somebody know how to set up authentification for smtp. My smtp server have different account for smtp authentification than is my own. On 6230 it was in email settings but I can't find it on N70

Thanks

lesas, Jan 9, 2019
  3. jubjib1 Win User
    Window Server 2003 can't AD replication

Hi Support Team

I have server install Windows Server 2003. It's old and hardware unstable. I need to change to new Server. I try AD replication to new Server but after completed step.

I can't turn down old Server. When turn down old Server AD users and computer or another feature about AD can't use. I need your suggest.

jubjib1, Jan 9, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

KB4480056 - brings problem AD server authentification

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

KB4480056 - brings problem AD server authentification

1. KB4480056 - brings problem AD server authentification - Similar Threads - KB4480056 brings problem

2. Our AD server cannot replicate with corporate AD server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our AD server cannot replicate with corporate AD server: Dear Support Team, Our Active Directory AD server is currently experiencing replication issues with the corporate AD server. Upon reviewing the logs, I noticed an issue that I believe requires support assistance. I've already attempted to ping and perform port queries TCP and...
  3. Our AD server cannot replicate with corporate AD server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Our AD server cannot replicate with corporate AD server: Dear Support Team, Our Active Directory AD server is currently experiencing replication issues with the corporate AD server. Upon reviewing the logs, I noticed an issue that I believe requires support assistance. I've already attempted to ping and perform port queries TCP and...
  4. smtp authentification failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    smtp authentification failure: I have recently updated to windows 10 version 19041 and since then I get an Authentification Failed message when tring to email from just one app calibre. My email account works perfectly. What has changed to cause this glitch? And how do I correct it?...
  5. Authentificator notification on loggin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authentificator notification on loggin: Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to get a notification on Microsoft Authentificator (on android) each time my Microsoft account or Windows computer is logged in....
  6. Secondary monitor fails after Windows updates KB4462930 KB4480056 KB4480979

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Secondary monitor fails after Windows updates KB4462930 KB4480056 KB4480979: Inspiron 3847 PC, primary monitor attached to HDMI port and has no problems. Dell SE198WFP secondary display attached to VGA port stopped working properly after Windows10 update installed KB4462930 KB4480056 KB4480979. Worked for a few seconds after turned off/on....
  7. Cumulative Update KB4480056 for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 - Jan. 8

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4480056 for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 - Jan. 8: January 8, 2018 - KB4480056 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 version 1809 and Windows Server 2019 Applies to: .NET Framework Improvements and fixes This security update resolves a vulnerability in Microsoft .NET Framework that may cause an...
  8. Microsoft Authentification Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authentification Problem: I can’t get my new laptop to get through the set up phase because of Microsoft authentification problems. I request codes, get them, enter them in repeatedly, and they don’t work. I downloaded Authenticator, got an 8-digit code and entered that, only to be told that I...
  9. Minecraft server adding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft server adding: Good evening, I am asking a question on how i add server onto my Minecraft windows 10 edition, but the option to do so isnt showing up for me. Is there something im missing or is it a simple bug? If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you....
  10. Disable Authentificator spam message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Authentificator spam message: Hi there, Windows10 is suggesting to try the Authentificator app (German link https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/account/authenticator?cmp=fgzv0y_10liab). I've got no intention in using it and wouldn't want to see the message for the fifth or tenth time. The advertisement will...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update kb4480056 issues

2. how to unisntall kb4480056

3. kb4480056

4. kb4462930 update failed,
  5. kb4480056 edge,
  6. microsoft update kb4480056 issues,
  7. kb4480056 problems