Windows 10: KB4483232 is not found when running windows update.

Discus and support KB4483232 is not found when running windows update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 1709 a limited number of PCs in our office. I was informed that there was a release for Windows 10 1709. The KB number is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jake2234, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Jake2234 Win User

KB4483232 is not found when running windows update.

I'm running Windows 10 1709 a limited number of PCs in our office. I was informed that there was a release for Windows 10 1709. The KB number is KB4483232. When I run windows update the PC says that it is up to date. The last update that was install was KB4471329 from the 11th. Can anyone tell me why the update that was released yesterday is not found in windows update today?

Thank you

:)

Jake2234, Dec 20, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond KB4483232 is not found when running windows update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 20, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. KB4483232 is not found when running windows update. - Similar Threads - KB4483232 found running

2. Update found in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update found in Windows: I see an update named Western Digital Technologies-WDC_SAM-4.55.24.661 but my SSD is not Western Digital, unless MSI has switched gears. But I do have an External HD made by Western Digital. So, my query today would be: is it safe to execute that update as long as I've got...
  3. Update found in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update found in Windows: I see an update named Western Digital Technologies-WDC_SAM-4.55.24.661 but my SSD is not Western Digital, unless MSI has switched gears. But I do have an External HD made by Western Digital. So, my query today would be: is it safe to execute that update as long as I've got...
  4. BSOD when Windows Update is running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD when Windows Update is running: One of my workstations will be BSOD when the Windows update is running.I tried a few times and believe that it occurs when it is downloading the update from the server.Below is the minidump for your investigation.https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJuOF9g6M9ncSKBLg2R6k-GpIw?e=Vf2ucFThank...
  5. Windows update not found

Windows update not found: [ATTACH] I do not have the windows update also, i have problem with Microsoft store that and i can not install anything from it. Please help me!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-not-found/cc99f1d5-2fd7-450b-8bba-1078f7eca010
  6. Corrupt files found when running Windows Resource Protection Scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt files found when running Windows Resource Protection Scan: I ran a scan bc google was slow on my Surface and it came back saying Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix them. How can I fix these and how can I get my Surface to not run so slow on Chrome?...
  7. Windows Update (KB4483232 and KB4480978) fails with error 0x800f081f

Windows Update (KB4483232 and KB4480978) fails with error 0x800f081f: I recently purchased a new PC. While running Windows Update, I have had repeated failures with the following updates. The error message is always 0x800f081f January 8, 2019—KB4480978 (OS Build 16299.904) Applies to: Windows 10, version 1709 December 19, 2018—KB4483232 (OS...
  8. Refurb laptop fails to update KB4483232 with Error 0x800f081f

Refurb laptop fails to update KB4483232 with Error 0x800f081f: I have a laptop which won't charge its battery. First I deleted battery system drivers under device manager, removed power sources, reattached and rebooted--USELESS THen I updated the bios, it wasn't much out of date, and there was no mention of this problem in the notes,...
  9. Cumulative Update KB4483232 Windows 10 v1709 Build 16299.847 - Dec. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4483232 Windows 10 v1709 Build 16299.847 - Dec. 19: December 19, 2018 - KB4483232 (OS Build 16299.847) Applies to: Windows 10 version 1709 Note Because of minimal operations during the holidays and upcoming Western new year, there won’t be any preview releases for the month of December 2018. Monthly servicing will resume...
  10. Microphone Not Found in Whatsapp running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Not Found in Whatsapp running Windows 10: I get the error "Microphone Not Found" when trying to record messages in Whatsapp windows app. The microphone is working fine according to the troubleshooter and Whatsapp is not shown in the privacy settings where I can allow apps to access the microphone. How can I enable...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4483232 wont install

2. KB4483232