Windows 10: KB4483234 Unable to connect to Microsoft.com or Google.co.uk or google.com after...

Discus and support KB4483234 Unable to connect to Microsoft.com or Google.co.uk or google.com after... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the automatic installation of KB4483234 I am now unable to connect to Microsoft.com or Google.co.uk or google.com after installation using IE 11,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Old-Nick, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Old-Nick Win User

KB4483234 Unable to connect to Microsoft.com or Google.co.uk or google.com after...

After the automatic installation of KB4483234 I am now unable to connect to Microsoft.com or Google.co.uk or google.com after installation using IE 11, Edge or Chrome. Mail also does not connect.

This update was a security update to IE, it seems to work very well as I now cannot access anything on that computer. Install OK on this laptop withno issues around internet access.

:)

Old-Nick, Dec 23, 2018

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Unable to connect to Google servers

Hi Carole,

Thank you for the information.

“I have had ISSUES since October or November of 2016, after a Windows update and am unable to connect to any Google servers, so it may be related to that.”

May we know what issues you’ve encountered after the Windows update? Which version Windows do you have? You can get the information by simply typing
    winver in the Ask me anything bar then press
    Enter

For now, I need your help by doing the following to further isolate the issue:

Step 1. Reboot Network Device i.e. Modem or Router

• Unplug the power connector, wait for 10-20 secs and plug it back in.
    • Wait for about 30 secs to reboot.
    • Proceed with Step 2 after rebooting your router.
    Your internet connection will drop when your network device is rebooted. You may want to warn anyone who’s using your network to access internet.

Step 2. Ping a Google server

• Press WIN + R to open the run dialog window
      then type cmd and press Enter.
    • Type ping www.google.com and press Enter.
    • Maximize the command prompt window and take a screenshot. Provide us the screenshot.

Step 3. Scan PC for viruses and malwares.

Steps provided below applies to Windows Defender only.

• Search and open Schedule tasks using the search bar next to the
      Start button.
    • In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender
    • Select Windows Defender Scheduled Scan and select Run.

Please post with the results.

Rey Bel1, Dec 23, 2018
  4. KB4483234 Unable to connect to Microsoft.com or Google.co.uk or google.com after...

GOOGLE NOT CONNECTING TO SERVER

I have a nokia lumia 1020 and i cannot access google on it...error message says 'unable to connect to server'....never had this issue before with google.....tried switching phone off and on again. signing in and out of gmail account. unistalling and re-installing
    google.....still same problem...any suggestions please

dianne ryan, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

KB4483234 Unable to connect to Microsoft.com or Google.co.uk or google.com after...

1. KB4483234 Unable to connect to Microsoft.com or Google.co.uk or google.com after... - Similar Threads - KB4483234 Unable connect

2. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  3. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  4. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. connecting Microsoft to Google

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting Microsoft to Google: When I want to click "Go Premium" in OneDrive app it says: "Can't connect to Google Play". What should I do?And I have similar problem with Accounts in windows. When I want to add me Gmail in accounts, it says: we have a problem with server. please check your internet...
  6. Unable to rename a folder to COM Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to rename a folder to COM Error: I came across a problem quaint, does anyone also having problems? https://promad.ir/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2-12.jpg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-rename-a-folder-to-com-error/1cb90187-1fba-49f2-9b72-7f7db59e3d14
  7. connecting microsoft are google playstore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    connecting microsoft are google playstore: i am assigned to work from home and need to use a phone system called avaya. must sign into microsoft are google playstore to download it. can not connect. keeps going to a drivers update screen where i must pay for. not sure if this is necessary. i am using a hp laptop....
  8. Unable to insert COM object as picture

Unable to insert COM object as picture: In Windows 10 I am unable to insert object as picture. It shows only icon. To reproduce the issue: Open for example wordpad or any other application which supports object embedding. Choose insert object. choose insert from file Choose any jpeg picture. File is inserted...
  9. Unable to rename a folder to COM

Unable to rename a folder to COM: Hi friends Unable to rename a folder to "COM" Error "The specified device name is invalid" this picture of error https://3sotbar.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Capture.jpg...
  10. Unable to install virtual com ports.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install virtual com ports.: Unable to install driver for virtual com ports. The installer says that the installation was successful but the comports do not appear in the Device Manager list. The specific software is SiliconLabs Dual CP210XUSB to UART Bridge Enhanced COM PORT. The SiliconLabs links...
Tags: