Windows 10: KB4489899 do not restore performance degradation introduced by previous patch KB4482887 on...

Discus and support KB4489899 do not restore performance degradation introduced by previous patch KB4482887 on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my beautiful peoples. Since March update KB 4482887 I have really huge FPS drops. FPS in games drops and I start observed drastically performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by butter1980uk, Jul 9, 2019.

1. KB4489899 do not restore performance degradation introduced by previous patch KB4482887 on...

Hi my beautiful peoples. Since March update KB 4482887 I have really huge FPS drops.

FPS in games drops and I start observed drastically performance regression in FPS. CPU utilisation goes up.

After those update I seen issue with clearing standby memory list either.

Games Stutter and randomly I can spot FPS drops at Whitcher3 (average from FPS98 drops to 75fps when streaming allocate in RAM),

BF5 (unexpected drops when writes payload - drops from FPS 102 to FPS48 then after 5 seconds restore).

I would say ntoskrnl.exe cause some hangs when data are pulled from HDD through Standard AHCI controller.

Do Microsoft changed some inf for those driver?

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 2600,

ASUS PRIME X470 PRO

HDD Primary OS -> CRUCIAL MX300 500GB

HDD Secondary -> WD BLACK 1TB,

RAM16GB RAM VENGANCE LPX 3000MHZ CL15,

GPU Zotac RTX 2600

I try following steps to restore FPS from February:

ASUS BIOS versions: 4024, 4204, 4207, 4406, 4602, 4804, 5007

Check NVIDIA DRIVERS from version: 417.71 up to 430.86;

Try fresh install etc.

Where I can get image of Windows 1809 from January without any patches applied?

:)

butter1980uk, Jul 9, 2019
  2. pranav19 Win User

GPS performance degraded ol of a sudden.

It's not even a month when i got lumia 920, its gps isn't able to catch direction as it used to when it's new, its performance degraded ol of a sudden since 2 days, wat can be the reason, please suggest as GPS is very important for me.

pranav19, Jul 9, 2019
  3. How to restore a text document to its previous form?

Have you tried saving a new document not following the same steps you did prior to this concern? If so, did you experience the same issue?

In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the text document.
    • Choose Restore previous versions.
    • Go to Previous Versions tab.
    • Look for the previous version of the document.
    • Choose Open or Restore.
    • Click on Apply.

The steps will allow you to browse all previous versions of the document.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Desiree Yau, Jul 9, 2019
  4. KB4489899 do not restore performance degradation introduced by previous patch KB4482887 on...

Win 10 performance

Hi Leiv,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us.

As you have tried to Reset/system restore/clean boot, I suggest you to try the steps suggested in the previous post to repair your computer using the Windows 10 Installation media.

Kindly get back to us with the updates after performing the suggested steps in the previous post. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

KB4489899 do not restore performance degradation introduced by previous patch KB4482887 on...

1. KB4489899 do not restore performance degradation introduced by previous patch KB4482887 on... - Similar Threads - KB4489899 restore performance

2. Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release: We have an application we distribute using the MS Access Runtime for Office 365 as a front-end application connecting to a MS-SQL backend Database. Since the patch release on Tuesday, we are seeing a growing number of customers experiencing serious performance issues. Using...
  3. Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release: We have an application we distribute using the MS Access Runtime for Office 365 as a front-end application connecting to a MS-SQL backend Database. Since the patch release on Tuesday, we are seeing a growing number of customers experiencing serious performance issues. Using...
  4. Enormous degradation in Windows Explorer performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enormous degradation in Windows Explorer performance: Hello,I ran into big problems when performing the simplest operation that worked just fine 20 years ago.I wanted just to find .pdf files in folders/subfolders of a particular folder. For that I just taped .pdf in search field.Althought it contained quite a lot of folders, it...
  5. Enormous degradation in Windows Explorer performance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enormous degradation in Windows Explorer performance: Hello,I ran into big problems when performing the simplest operation that worked just fine 20 years ago.I wanted just to find .pdf files in folders/subfolders of a particular folder. For that I just taped .pdf in search field.Althought it contained quite a lot of folders, it...
  6. Degraded PC Performance - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Degraded PC Performance - Windows 10: My Dell desktop PC w/ Windows 10 has runs slower and slower, until I have to reboot. The reboot is required at least once per day. This never used to be the case. It began happening about a month ago. I checked the memory w/ the Windows memory analyzer, which showed...
  7. Windows 10 Performance Degradation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Performance Degradation: Hi, My PC is now 5 years old and its performance has been gradually degrading over the last few months until it is almost unusable. I am trying to determine if this is just because of its age, whether it's a hardware problem, a problem with Windows, or with some third-party...
  8. KB4482887 for Windows 10 1809 causes game performance issues

in Windows 10 News
    KB4482887 for Windows 10 1809 causes game performance issues: Microsoft released the cumulative update KB4482887 for Windows 10 version 1809 on March 1, 2019 officially. The update had two known issues initially which Microsoft highlighted on the official Support page on the Microsoft website. The company added a third issue to the...
  9. Windows 10 KB4482887 is reportedly causing gaming performance issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB4482887 is reportedly causing gaming performance issues: On March 1, 2019, Microsoft began pushing out Windows 10 KB4482887 to October 2018 Update machines. This cumulative update advances the system to Windows 10 Build 17763.348 and it comes with tons of improvements, including support for Retpoline which will eventually improve...
  10. Startup performance degradation...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup performance degradation...: There's an app on my system that causes startup performance degradation: [img] The file name in the event viewer is "Devic" and in details tab, the folder name displayed as "C:\Devic". This performance degradation does not happen every day and presumably, during the other...