Windows 10: KB4493509 Update causing blue screen and error messages on PC and laptop

Discus and support KB4493509 Update causing blue screen and error messages on PC and laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since the early April update, my systems have been painfully slow in loading, giving me blue screen errors, not recognizing my drive, giving me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Phayes53, May 2, 2019.

1. Phayes53 Win User

KB4493509 Update causing blue screen and error messages on PC and laptop

Ever since the early April update, my systems have been painfully slow in loading, giving me blue screen errors, not recognizing my drive, giving me black screen issues, couldn't open my anti-virus. Removed update and all worked fine. Then Microsoft updated my computer again with that update KB4493509 and back to painfully slow in loading. Had to uninstall and reinstall my anti-virus. I would like to know when Microsoft is going to fix this KNOWN issue and when they are going to allow us to choose which updates we want to install and when we want to install them. This is ridiculous. It has made turning on my computer a guessing game as to whether it will load or not. Shame on you Microsoft for not fully testing your product before rolling out the update and not allowing us to choose whether we want it or not.

:)

Phayes53, May 2, 2019

2. Error Message/ Blue Screen of death KB4493509 Update causing blue screen and error messages on PC and laptop :(.....

That's normally true, but on occasion I've also found that problems with drivers can cause that same message. Have you updated any of them recently? The fact it happens when you start gaming does suggest memory though.

Jimmy 2004, May 2, 2019
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 2, 2019
  4. KB4493509 Update causing blue screen and error messages on PC and laptop

Error Message/ Blue Screen of death KB4493509 Update causing blue screen and error messages on PC and laptop :(.....

I am running an AMD system, with an Asus K8N4-E Deluxe(754) Mobo ocasionally when Iam gaming or downloading Music, I get this bizzaire error message DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. what does this error message mean? Is this Error message caused by my hard-drive or Motherboard? Please help!

Pheonix_789, May 2, 2019
Thema:

KB4493509 Update causing blue screen and error messages on PC and laptop

1. KB4493509 Update causing blue screen and error messages on PC and laptop - Similar Threads - KB4493509 Update causing

2. BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.: BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.Temporarily fixed by allowing through firewall but issue returned after a week.What Failed varies: hidusb.sysQcamain10x64.sysHIDCLASS.SYSI ran DxDaiag:To start with here are the...
  3. BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.: BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.Temporarily fixed by allowing through firewall but issue returned after a week.What Failed varies: hidusb.sysQcamain10x64.sysHIDCLASS.SYSI ran DxDaiag:To start with here are the...
  4. Incorrect Microsoft Update the KB4493509

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incorrect Microsoft Update the KB4493509: i recently install th windows 10 in my cumpeter, previously i had 8.1. I install an application as well, DIALux 4.13. In ther helping site say this: "The problem with "My Database" in DIALux 4.13 is caused by an incorrect Microsoft update and can be solved by uninstalling the...
  5. update KB4493509

update KB4493509: This Windows KB4493509 update causes one of my important apps to malfunction. A few months ago I was able to uninstall it each time from the list of updates, but now whilst I can still see it on the list there is no longer an 'uninstall option'. I have seen that there is...
  6. KB4493509 update

KB4493509 update: I have windows 10 Pro, version 1809, Os build 17763.437 [as I see in settings/About]. In "view update history" I see that on 16/04/2019 the KB4493509 update was installed successfully. On the same date the KB4486553, KB4493478, KB4480056 updates were also installed...
  7. Blue Screen error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error message: I am currently trying to connect my ds3(playstation 3 remote) to my pc to play games with and i deleted some apps i downloaded to use it(it worked then) i then deleted them when i tried something else which failed and redownloaded previous apps. here the problem presented...
  8. Re: KB4493509

Re: KB4493509: Re: KB4493509 2019-04 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x-64 based systems On my PC: Going to - Settings/Windows Update/View update history I see 2019-04 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x-64 based systems (KB4493509)(3) Last failed...
  9. Kb4493509 Update Problems

Kb4493509 Update Problems: Hello, there is an huge problem with the Kb4493509 Update. Me and an friend got the Update yesterday evening and installed it after the installation and the reboot our system doesn't work correctly. After an deinstallation of the Kb4493509 the systems work perfectly...
  10. Cumulative update KB4493509

Cumulative update KB4493509: Good afternoon, I downloaded the cumulative update KB4483509 and when installing it failed at 94% and undid all changes. When I tried downloading again, it did not move to even reach 1mb. I did an update trouble shoot but it showed everything was okay. Please assist....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4493509 bluescreen