Windows 10: KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE

Discus and support KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I do my upgrades as usual on Windows Updates and let it operated normally. But there was causing a black screen when I restarted my PC. Then I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HM Arif Ur Rahim, Jun 1, 2019.

1. KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE

I do my upgrades as usual on Windows Updates and let it operated normally. But there was causing a black screen when I restarted my PC.

Then I tried to unplugged all of my non-essential devices, peripherals, etc... including my mouse and keyboard, and even changed to integrated display adapter but nothing was fixed. The black screen was still on. I had to login into Safe Mode to reverse the upgrading processing.

Is there any soluting about this?

:)

HM Arif Ur Rahim, Jun 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows Won't Start - Infinite Spinning Circle of Dots

All of a sudden, Windows 10 won't launch and no recovery options are working for me.

I turned off my computer just four hours ago and everything was fine. Now, when I turn it on, Windows won't start. After the usual BIOS messages appear, a spinning circle of dots appears on a black screen with the "Asus" logo. The circle spins indefinitely
    and nothing else happens.

Every third time I restart the computer, I get an automatic recovery message but then the same infinite spinning circle. No recovery options are ever displayed.

If I insert my Windows 10 installation DVD, I get "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.." but then get the same Windows infinite spinning circle. No Windows installation or recovery options are displayed.

Once the spinning dots appear, the keyboard goes dead, so I can't apply Ctrl + Alt + Del to reboot or otherwise restart without holding the power button on the computer. The keyboard and mouse work fine in BIOS, etc.

So, I can't reach the recovery options to Safe Boot or Restore. And I can't even re-install Windows!

Any assistance is appreciated.

David_D_1138, Jun 1, 2019
  4. dancer048 Win User

KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE

Continuous spinning circle after signing in on Windows 10. At times the screen goes black

I downloaded Windows 10 awhile back and this is the second or third time I'm having problems. The difference this time is I cannot get to any screen passed the welcome screen. At times the screen goes black. I have read all the suggestions, and have done
    everything to try to stop the spinning circle and continue on, but to no avail. Please, please help me. Thanks!

OP - Continuous spinning circle after signing in on Windows 10

dancer048, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE

1. KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE - Similar Threads - KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Store spinning circle infinitely

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store spinning circle infinitely: I cant use store in my Windows. It is not totally opening. It has infinite loading screen with the logo at the middle. Before, I just need to restart then it will somehow open store but now it is totally useless. How this infinite circle keeps bugging my store? I need advise....
  4. Store spinning circle infinitely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store spinning circle infinitely: I cant use store in my Windows. It is not totally opening. It has infinite loading screen with the logo at the middle. Before, I just need to restart then it will somehow open store but now it is totally useless. How this infinite circle keeps bugging my store? I need advise....
  5. Store spinning circle infinitely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Win 10 black screen with spinning circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 black screen with spinning circle: Hi, I am having issues with Win 10 -> upon startup the screen goes black with a spinning cursor. I am unable to rollback updates or reset the PC without the password i am used to logging in with a PIN. Is there anyway to reset the password? I tried to reset the Microsoft...
  7. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  8. Black screen spinning circle. Not way to check what's causing it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen spinning circle. Not way to check what's causing it?: Hello, so periodically my windows 10 home system will hang during boot on a black screen with a loading circle forever unless I reboot the system. I have no idea what it's even loading when it hangs, is there no option to have it post what it's initializing like windows used...
  9. Windows 10 black screen with black circle spinning

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen with black circle spinning: I have a gateway desktop computer(I know...I know) that did some type of update yesterday, the screen is black and has the microsoft wheel spinning, I have hard killed the computer, rebooted it,waited for the black screen with spinning circle to show up, kill it again, I did...
  10. Windiws 10 black screen with black circle spinning

in Windows 10 Support
    Windiws 10 black screen with black circle spinning: I have a gateway desktop computer(I know...I know) that did some type of update yesterday, the screen is black and has the microsoft wheel spinning, I have hard killed the computer, rebooted it,waited for the black screen with spinning circle to show up, kill it again, I did...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows infinite spinning circle