Windows 10: KB4515384 is creating sound issues in every game i play

Discus and support KB4515384 is creating sound issues in every game i play in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, since Windows 10 installed the KB4515384 Update, which you CANNOT uninstall, I have sound issues i every single video game I play. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by codat99, Sep 15, 2019.

1. codat99 Win User

KB4515384 is creating sound issues in every game i play

Hello,

since Windows 10 installed the KB4515384 Update, which you CANNOT uninstall, I have sound issues i every single video game I play. Sometimes it is so hard, that I cannot play the game anymore at all. This problem is occuring on my and my brothers Windows 10 Gaming PC. This makes my Gaming PC UNUSEABLE for me... I hope MS is working on a patch - is there any workaround right now regarding this problem?

Greetings

:)

codat99, Sep 15, 2019

2. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 15, 2019
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 15, 2019
  4. KB4515384 is creating sound issues in every game i play

Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

KB4515384 is creating sound issues in every game i play

1. KB4515384 is creating sound issues in every game i play - Similar Threads - KB4515384 creating sound

2. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i play crashes: Every game i play crashes with this message kernel32 ntdll and i dont know if its due to software or hardware im on win11, could you help me resolve the problem here is my minidump content - https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ajr1koo596uxqm/minidump.zip/filekind of regards...
  3. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every game i play crashes: Every game i play crashes with this message kernel32 ntdll and i dont know if its due to software or hardware im on win11, could you help me resolve the problem here is my minidump content - https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ajr1koo596uxqm/minidump.zip/filekind of regards...
  4. Every game I play crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game I play crashes: Can anyone help every time I launch one of my favorite games like generation zero it just freezes and then it crashes this has gotten to the point where every single game I play even minecraft java and bedrock does the same thing I've done everything but nothing works I'm...
  5. Every game I play crashes

Every game I play crashes: Can anyone help every time I launch one of my favorite games like generation zero it just freezes and then it crashes this has gotten to the point where every single game I play even minecraft java and bedrock does the same thing I've done everything but nothing works I'm...
  6. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i play crashes: Hi i was playing gmod one day and my screen turned black and my fans started spinning fast. I checked task manager and reopened Gmod to see the problem and what i saw was that the utilization on my GPU was at 99-100% each time I crashed. I thought it could be memory so i...
  7. Every game i play crashes

Every game i play crashes: Hi i was playing gmod one day and my screen turned black and my fans started spinning fast. I checked task manager and reopened Gmod to see the problem and what i saw was that the utilization on my GPU was at 99-100% each time I crashed. I thought it could be memory so i...
  8. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. KB4515384

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4515384: KB4515384 UPDATE CAUSING PROBLEM.THIS UPDATE MAKE START MENU STUCK,TASKBAR STUCK OR NOT WORKING, WIRELESS MOUSE ADAPTER IS NOT WORKING ,USB DEVICES CAUSING PROBLEM, MOUSE AUTOMATIC CLICKING HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM???...
  10. Kb4515384

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kb4515384: With KB4515384 out now, has anyone seen an improvement in the problems the previous update had? I do not know how to read the task manager CPU except to say it spikes when I open office or Chrome then levels off after but so far the system seems to be running fine; I did not...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4515384 win update sound bug

2. kb4515384 sound poroblems